Application Declined Soldier™'s All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Soldier™, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Soldier™ ⇋HG⇋
    | steam3ID: [U:1:303198541]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:151599270
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263464269
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/soldiercool
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198263464269

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    2 days 6:28:16 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Fri from 7 PM-10 PM EEST, Sat from 10 AM-12 AM and 4:30 PM-9 PM EEST.

How old are you?
    I will be 13 on the 3rd of August. Currently, I'm 12.

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do and I use it very often

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Harpoon is such a nice and friendly community. All of those Staff Members are always there to help you with whatever you need. I would like to become one of those wonderful people that help others whenever needed because I generally like being kind and nice to other people.
    Many people on All-Trade know me, too! I'm a good friend with many HG Staff Members.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Also, I think that I am a pretty well-known member of the HG All-Trade Community

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Quick Update on my playtime: 2 days 23:25:05 hours on All-Trade 3 and 06:41:58 hours on All-Trade 2

4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Soldier™

Thank you for applying for a position here at Harpoon Gaming. Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application for a couple reasons. The first reason is due to your behaviour and how you handle yourself on our servers. We have noticed that you, despite being friendly, have been acting in a manner which is frowned upon for someone who is applying to be staff here: Being unable to control your emotions when you were given a mute, spamming chat binds (xD binds in chat), and general immature behaviour is a problem. This leads on to my second point: Activity and time on our servers. We recommend applicants to have at least 1 week+ on our servers so they get a grasp on our policies/rules, staff members, and general community life. All in all, while these are the problems we as staff notice in the present, you are free to re-apply once you have felt that you have improved on your behaviour and time on our servers.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice