Application Declined Sn4yk3's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Sn4yk3, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sn4yk3

Sn4yk3 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: ☠Snake☠ Bday 4 days
    | steam3ID: [U:1:208744906]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:104372453
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169010634
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSnakeDictator
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198169010634

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    i have 9 days and 13 hours in all trade one, id say 14 in trade 2 and 3

Please provide your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    yes and yes

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I have had previous experience with being a server moderator/admin. I was a moderator on a TTT server around 8 months ago.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    I feel like i can provide the WELL needed order to all-trade one. I'm on late at night. I feel like instead of having to get an admin to spend his time dealing with something, i'm already on there to solve the problem.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I feel like i would be a good staff member because i have experience with moderating servers before. I'm patient and willing to help others.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    I'm usually on HG forums/servers for 5+ usually late at night.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    I feel like they are keeping peace in the servers (mostly) and that they are doing an all around mighty fine job.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    I feel that the All-trade staff could be more All instead of just at2 and at3 i barely ever see admins on at1 unless there is a hacker or an event.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    I want to become a member of the team because I'm friends with some of the staff and i feel like i could help

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    i know this is like one of my few posts that's because i never bothered to make a forums account till like 2 months ago

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @Sn4yk3,

Unfortunately we will be declining your app as we feel like you need to work on your activity. If you believe that you have improved, feel free to reapply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice