Application Declined Slayer_Grant's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Slayer_Grant, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayer_Grant

Slayer_Grant Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Slayer_Grant
    | steam3ID: [U:1:120724598]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:60362299
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080990326
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080990326

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    2:17:59h

Please provide the URL to your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    I do but will use it when needed

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I was admin on another server which was run by a steam user called Bibihotz

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    I will do everything it takes to make sure that all the users are playing fairly and make sure that all spycrabs are succesful to result in the least possible arguments. I have complete respect for this server and wish to make it better.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I will make sure there are no fights or any forms of bullying are present within our servers. I want to make it so that all players will have fun so that they come back to visit our server.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    As many as required

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    The admins will ban any users that curse or are racist to other players. What i like is that they mute the person and if they continue then its a timed ban and if it is repeated then its is a permanant ban. I like how it is not a straight up ban like some other servers do. The admins are kind and want the best gameplay each player can receive.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    Try to make the map bigger and include more events. There was this one server called Trade Lemons which i used to be admin on and they did events every so often. I would love to help out on it.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    I would love to help all the admins to make sure all players are treated fairly and can have as much fun as possible. I would also like to help out on specific events and make sure nothing horrible occurs within the severs.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    Name: Grant
    Surname: Cole
    email: [email protected]
    Time available: Anytime

2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @Slayer_Grant,
    Unfortunately we will declining your app since you are not in our steam group.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice