Archived [Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198104055501 "Tux The Titan"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Tux The Titan, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tux The Titan

Tux The Titan Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: Tux The Titan
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71894886
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104055501
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/I_am_a_penguin
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198104055501

Description
    Hello there! I was banned from all Harpoon gaming Servers for Heavyboxing running! So let me tell you what happened between me and Xeno (the opponent who I was facing) So throughout the week me and xeno had been heavyboxing (me losing a majority of the heavyboxing) we usually heavyboxing on Harpoon and the firepowered unusual server. So on the 12/1/2013, I had asked xeno if he would be intrested in heavyboxing my entire bp vs All the things I had lost against him and a few sweets. He would agree and we would heavybox on the firepowered server. I would end up winning 3-1. He would then insist that we do a "Double or nothing". Me being the nooby trader not knowing that double means that HE puts up double and I put up nothing. I at first decline and it would go to a point where he would not give me the items. I would sadly give up and heavybox. I insisted that we go on a server with a admin that we could use as a mm like harpoon for instance. He said no because the ring was "crowded". We would then agree on crabbing a valve harvest server. I would end up losing 3-0. I was absolutely shocked that I had lost so I disconnected from the server and block all connections from. I was assuming that xeno went and told Eoj Charlie that I had ran (as you were a mm for me and xeno earlier that morning) I would then get a friend request from Eoj Charlie in which i decline immediately. Since I felt so bad about not giving xeno what he had won I gave him the items, not knowing that I was banned from harpoon (Hadn't even started up tf2 after losing to xeno) Now the problem with this is I hadn't ran from the harpoon gaming servers. ALSO xeno had been marked on steamrep for heavybox running not to far from when me and him heavyboxed (we heavboxed on the 1st of December, he had heavybox ran on the 4th of December)

Thank you for your time whoever is taking/reading the report

Please provide any and all evidence
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...gforunusuals-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.50001/

and trade history
    http://i.imgur.com/dFR2vpF.png?1
    http://i.imgur.com/AvYQV1G.png?1

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    1) Is a marked scammer for heavybox running on steam rep.
    2.) never heavybox run from the actual server.
    3.) Gave him the items just 5-7 mins after losing ( He had told me he had to "leave when I was adding all the items so I gave him the remaining items on the 2nd of December)

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Tux The Titan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hiya! It's been over a month and was wondering if there is some sort of update I can get

3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I apologize that I never responded, I honestly don't know how I missed this appeal, however, your opponent being marked, does not really negate the fact that you ran.

And even more so, what prevents you from doing it again in the future?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tux The Titan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry for the late reply, anyways I did not run as I did give him the items Less then 15 mins before the heavybox ended, also mind that I was using an alternative account to heavybox xeno. Also I never ran from ANY harpoon gaming servers. If you need proof I can always show you my trade inventory history (spycrab more then I trade) to show you that I am in fact not a runner.

5. SilentHunter382

SilentHunter382 The Lovable Online Drunk
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 6
    I am sorry for the late response to your post.

We would like to see your trade history showing that you did give the items within the time you said. Please do not crop the images.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Tux The Titan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  8. Tux The Titan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry for the long reply, here you go.

Attached Files:

9. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    I'm archiving this appeal due to the lack of a response, please PM me if you wish to have it re-opened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice