Archived [Scammer Tag Appeal]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124715198 "Badhabit99"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Cody, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Cody

Cody Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: Badhabit99
    | steam3ID: [U:1:164449470]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:82224735
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124715198
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198124715198

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    To whom it may concern,

My name is Cody, I'm a recent graduate from LIT Texas I've recently received an EMT certification and I've been studying Biology for a few years.
    While I was at college I left my PC at home so it wouldn't be a distraction to my studies. Once i returned home, hoping to pick up some of the old games i used to play, I found that i had been banned from Harpoon Gaming servers and i had a few reports and my entire inventory had been cleaned out.
    I understand if nothing can happen, I'm just sort of hoping I can go back to casual trading and playing without having a scammer tag pop up on me on every other server.
    -Please and thanks, Cody.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    • I would prefer not to upload proof of graduation for the time I've been away but I can if it would help at all.
    • Aside from today, the last time this account was used to play TF2 was promptly after it's inventory had been sold circa. (2017) 3 years ago.
    • Before this ban, my record was spotless. I'm assuming I was hacked or something.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    I've already begun my 3 step process for making sure this never happens again.

1. My PC will be coming with me from here on.
    2. My account is on total lock-down. I've not only changed my password, but I've added an authentication and installed the app on my phone.
    3. I've begun cleaning my friends list from anyone I don't know, and I've decided to be more strict with any friend requests accepted in the future

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Giving you 14 days to show evidence you were hijacked.
    Note that lying will get the appeal auto denied.
    Are you sure you were hijacked?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Archived. No reply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice