Archived [Scammer Tag Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260423209 "LittleBoyFreak"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by LittleBoyFreak, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleBoyFreak

LittleBoyFreak Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=LittleBoyFreaks

Description
    I was on one of the harpoon servers because i was looking to trade when someone called Ethan asked me to trade in voice chat. He sent me a friend request and i talked with him in a steam call. He sent me a trade for one of my strange items and i declined because i lost. At the time i did not have any keys. In the steam call he said, "Want to play some spy crab". At the time i did not know what spy crab was so i asked what it was. He explained it to me and said lets play. He sent me the request to join the spy crab games and the payout was something like 4 keys. He said lets not play for real, just for fun so i agreed. We played 2 games, he won both. I Talked to him for the rest of the day and he sank to the bottom of my friends list. We helped each other with trades from time to time but that was it. Around 3 month after he contacted me you owe me a certain amount of keys from spycrab. I was confused and told him it was a fake game, just as you said but he responded if you do not pay you will get vac banned. I was joking around with him saying things like vac ban me then, i didn't do anything wrong then i blocked him.
    -Dont really have to read this but.....
    For 2 months after that i become fully addicted to trading and tf2 itself. I probably spent just over 100 on Tf2 and sites such as Baazar.tf and Scrap.tf. Every day i would trade some keys to get mvm tickets, finish some mvm and try my luck if i can get an aussie or a good prof kit. After a month later my passion for tf2 ran out and i started to play games like roblox and dota 2. Only lately i've come back to tf2 just for the game, not really much trading which i play with my friend 'Every time'. He is a free tp so i wanted to give him some stuff since i knew him irl so i went a logged onto my steam account on scrap.tf
    -relevent-
    It wouldnt let me on because it said i was a spy crab runner on harpoon gaming. I went on harpoon gaming and read rules on how to be unbanned etc. i wanted to contact one of the staff so i contacted nimajin as he was online and looked quite friendly. I told him this sorry and he responed 'Either way your a scammer' and asked me to write an appeal so here i am

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @LittleBoyFreak,

We have archived your appeal due to the lack of a response, please PM us if you wish to have it reopened.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice