Archived [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198337234550 "Game"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by GameSlayerYT, Sep 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameSlayerYT

GameSlayerYT Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: game
    | steam3ID: [U:1:376968822]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:188484411
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198337234550
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gamee_
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198337234550

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    Around 4-5 years ago I was fairly new to trading and spycrabbing (I didn't know anything about steamrep, bans, etc.), I went into one without having 1 tradeable scrap which was the wager and I ran from it after losing.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    I don't have any evidence nor do I expect anyone to take my word for this, but I asked the victim if he wanted me to repay about 2 or 3 years ago or so and I was told they don't want me to repay. I'm willing to still repay but I'm unable to because the account is offline. The owner of the account made a new account and the nickname I gave them was the name they had when I was initially in contact with them (see screenshot for proof).

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    I absolutely hate scammers and got scammed myself once or twice and I know how much it sucks. I like to be fair to people when trading now so I try to make sure all my trades are fair and both people are happy. I also report any scammers I come across (I get added by a few myself).

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try to see if you can contact the victim in any way.
    Giving you 14 days to do it. Best of luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GameSlayerYT

GameSlayerYT Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Hello, I was unable to get in contact with the victim even after over 2 weeks, is there any other way I can get my appeal through without directly repaying to them, maybe having someone hold onto it if they ever request it, its only 1 scrap so it's not that much.

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Try contacting friends, or people who can get in touch with them.

5. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Closed, PM to reopen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice