Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198207787960 "Histro"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Histro, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Histro

Histro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: [GFN] Histro
    | steam3ID: [U:1:247522232]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:123761116
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207787960
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Histro
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198207787960

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    This was around 2 or 3 years ago when I was new to Steam and had just gotten into PC gaming, I didn't understand that actions had consequences at the time, so I joined a spycrab server hoping to get some items due to me just having around 200 hours on Team fortress 2. I saw that spycrabbing was a good way to get items. I had a small inventory when I did the spycrab I had a small amount of weapons and a few refined. So I did the spycrab and did not want to pay them, even though they won. (I regret not paying him and I feel really guilty) I did not pay him because I thought "What am I going to get out of giving him the items", So I left the game not knowing what was going to happen next, I did not understand how bans worked and what scamming was, and I regret my actions and I wish I could have just paid him and moved on.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    I have been banned this year, and have been reported 2 years ago. That is why I am appealing now.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    If my appeal is granted, I would help other people out who have been spycrabbed runned and I would direct them to the server website to report the user who ran. And in the future I know that If I am willing to bet my items I have a chance of loosing them and I would give the person their items if they have won the bet or won them another way.

Attached Files:

2. Histro

Histro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And another note, I would like to give the person their items that I bet, and give them even more due to my actions which were not reasonable of me to do back when I bet my items.

3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Histro,

After reviewing this appeal, we have decided to decline this appeal as well. We stand by what we said in your previous appeal.

In this appeal you claim that you only had "a small amount of weapons and a few refined" and didn't have a lot of knowledge about how things worked because of your playtime. However you did in fact have way more than just "a few refined", you had several items worth multiple refined and even keys. Additionally, in your previous appeal you claimed that you were 13 when all of this went down. While in this appeal, you have decreased that number and claim you were 12 when it happened.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice