Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198207682356 "Arre Kasumov ( Saxton Hale"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Arre ( Saxton Hale), Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Arre ( Saxton Hale) Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198207682356

Description
    I was at the harpoon trading server, and suddenly i saw that someone wanted to challenge me. I read the title "spycrab" and i thought first it was just a mini game or like a server mod from workshop. I lost it and the guy i was playing with sent me an trade request, i opened it and he said 1 craft hat and i thought seriously he was joking ( i didnt have any craft hats then i was kinda poor) and i declined the trade. And after a while i got a ban. Well i tried hard to work things out and found the guy i was playing with, i have sent him the craft hat + 3 ref and a talked to him about the miss understanding and i told him to talk with you about the ban like i sent the guy the offer i have proof ( screenshot Gyazo) so is their any possible way i can get clear from the ban?

Please provide any and all evidence
    https://gyazo.com/0e6a86363e8209bd074ee4affea1b423
    this is proof that i sent the trade

https://gyazo.com/62c7cbb70b5c6e14624fa7ecfdafeb22
    this is the proof that the guy i spycrabbed with got the items back + overpay

https://gyazo.com/ac5f8a3d41419d0581ed5c082c264555
    this is a screenshot of my backpack.tf account with the scammer tag .-.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    Ok i know that i have over 700 hours in this game, but i have never heard of spycrab before so i didnt know what to do, i thought that the more spycrab taunts you did= the more points you get. so i was kinda mad for losing. but after all i just realized how much of a fool i am for not paying the guy back

i hope my best for this appeal and any of you have questions or a part you didnt quite understand just leave a message either here or my steam

steam link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207682356

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Please upload all of your screenshots directly to the thread via the 'Upload a File' button provided, rather than using external links.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh ok sorry for that good sir

4. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    these are the proof + the scammer tag

Attached Files:

5. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Umm admins????????? are you active?

6. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have waited more then a month

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Arre ( Saxton Hale),

Please provide a screenshot of your trade history in the Steam client, showing the trade where you repaid the victim. Remember that it has to be uncropped, if you wish to you can black out your account name in the top right.

8. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here is the trade history evidence, and btw thanks for replying =)

Attached Files:

9. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Please just black out your account name in the top right of the window, don't draw anything else on the image

10. Arre ( Saxton Hale)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here:

Attached Files:

11. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Arre ( Saxton Hale),

After careful consideration, we have opted to decline your appeal. Our plugin clearly states what the terms are for the spycrab at hand, you're held accountable for your actions as you did press that you agreed to the terms shown. Like you said yourself you got mad, so knew that leaving was wrong, but you did it anyway instead of working it out with the victim. You also claimed that you were unable to pay him, while it seems like you didn't have any craft hats at the time - You definitely had more than enough refined and keys to pay the victim the equivalent in pure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice