Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198095972541 "Nicholas Strickland (Steam is T.w² $ Blu Dreams)"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Ditto :], Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto :]

Ditto :] Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: T.w² $ Blu Dreams
    | steam3ID: [U:1:135706813]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:67853406
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095972541
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198095972541

Description
    I was a scammer a long time ago, what I did was wrong, I realize what I did was wrong and now I am banned from every trade server, every trading website. Can i have another chance

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Why do you believe you should be unbanned?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Archived due to lack of response, please PM us if you wish to reopen your appeal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Unarchived at the request of the OP: @Ditto :]

5. Ditto :]

Ditto :] Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I should be unbanned because I no longer scam, and I relies what I did is wrong, and take full blame for all of it, I'd enjoy going on servers again, and having people hate me before they even talk to me is awful, and be afraid to take invites from friends knowing that I could join a server with scammer tags on and have that person remove me right away cause they don't want to be friends with a "scammer", and don't want my best friends on steam to remove me because they find out about my past and it's horrible.

6. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Ditto :],

After careful considering, we've opted to decline your appeal. We have problems with how you handled your appeals and the comments that you have made. We do not believe that you truly regret committing fraud, instead we believe that you just find the tag to be an inconvenience for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice