Declined [Scam Report]: 76561198432068902 "-=Kratez=-"

Discussion in 'Fraud Reports Archive' started by Tiger_Briefs, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger_Briefs

Tiger_Briefs Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Victim:
    | steamname: Tiger Briefs

Accused:
    | steamname: How To Finger Bang!

Accomplice(s)

Information:
    hello,

The two of us met on a harpoongaming's trade server number 3 (the one with low grav) and i was selling my Strange Spec Ks Australium Force a nature at the time, he offered a trade and during the trade we both decided that we couldn't really work out a trade however before the trade ended he offered to do a spycrab, i checked his steamrep and other stuff and he seemed fine at the time so i agreed. here were the terms of the crab :

My Spec Ks Aussy Force vs 1 pro ks big kill + a strange tsar platinum
    first to three crabs looses

we did the crab and i won, then he offered to do another crab where if i lost i wouldnt win anything but if i won than i would win an australium knife for spy i agreed and lost the crab, so now we were at step one again

he then offered the first crab again and then the second, this repeated 3 times until i eventually won the australium knife. i then asked him to send me the knife to which he replied that his "phone was broken" i was upset but asked him if it would be fixed within the next day or so to which he agreed.

the next day, i look at his account on steam and he had been playing tf2 for the past 30 hours... i was a little concerned so then sent him a message through steam and he didnt reply, so i joined the server he was in on tf2 and i wanted to see if he was idling or not however when i joined i heard him say:

"im selling my australium knife, trade me "

at this point he didnt know that i was in the server, so i decided to say in my mic

"thats strange, seeing as how i won that knife in a spycrab yesterday and you owe it to me..."

then he went silent, i asked him if his phone was fixed and he said that it wasn't

i waited for a couple hours and talked to some friends about the situation, then with my friends help i wrote a stern but polite letter to him (ill summerize) said that on monday the 9th of april 2018 if he was unable to give me the knife then ill do everything i can do to get him trade/vac banned.

i then went to sleep

the next day he had unfriended me, blocked me, changed his name to "How To Finger Bang!" and changed his steam URL fortunately i was able to find his steam account by looking up the history of the australium knife, he had sold the knife to a bot. Then my friends and i repeatedly asked him to send me the knife, i continuously attempted to join the tradeserver he was in so that i could ask him in person but never had the chance, fortunately during the spycrab runner chase i met a guy who owened a discord with about 200ish people on it

he then asked them to -rep his bp.tf profile, only a few of them did but my friends also helped in trying to report him through steam and steamrep.

overall he is a mentally unstable coward, an unlucky one at that. he still owes me that 16.5 key item and although i haven't lost any profit, you can imagine that i feel very upset because of what happened...

if you have spycrabbed before than you will be able to understand how i feel, after you win a spycrab there is a moment of pure joy that lasts about a millisecond before you have panic and fear that the other crabber will run

now imagine having that constant fear for about 2 days straight...

It sucks.

Thank you so much for reading the full letter, it means a lot to mean that there are people who still care about the tf2 trading community, i hope you guys can help me get this guy. i would also like to say that Gorrah (a person who knows admins on harpoon gaming very well) saw the spycrab himself and can defend for me on this as he has helped me so much with the process of filling forums and advice on what to do.

Sincerely,

Tiger Briefs

Evidence:
    History of the Knife : https://backpack.tf/item/6526145391

Other person who have been scammed by kratez: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416282143/

Alternate account that is repbanned for scamming: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198186182663

A friend of mine added him to talk to him after he blocked me, he said it was my fault for getting scammed because i didn't get a middleman, he also admitted to doing it 10 times and basically agreed to scamming

here are two images of their chat first one is admitting to having an alt account thats rep banned and the second is admitting to running previously :

upload_2018-4-8_20-59-42.png
    View attachment 38210

Miscellaneous Information:
    i still would like to get the knife if possible.... however i have come to terms with that i got scammed

he blames me for getting scammed becasue i was dumb, i made two mistakes :

1) i didnt get a middleman (i said that we should be he said that he "doesnt trust middlemen" so i got frustrated and agreed to no middleman)

2) i didn't find his alt accounts that were banned when i did the crab.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Attached Files:

2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello,

This report has been declined as you failed to provide the requested information. If you would like for us to re-open it, please send me a private message on the forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice