Accepted [Scam Report]: 76561198231161408 "lPootis Haml"

Discussion in 'Fraud Reports Archive' started by NecroKnight, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NecroKnight

NecroKnight Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Victim:
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198042281558

Accused:
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/RedAimz

Accomplice(s)

Information:
    Hello, this person ran from a craft hat spycrab. After I won the crab he said that he didn't actually have a hat and he offered me a strange weapon. After making the trade (no mobile confirmation yet) he left the server, declined the trade and changed his name and profile pic. Luckily I had his ID so I confronted him on his profiles comment section, in which he later deleted my comments.

Evidence:
    We used !cspycrab, I hope that's a good enough evidence :p

Miscellaneous Information:

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    From my experience, you will need a screenshot of your trade history on the day that you got scammed. An admin will ask you for that most likely

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NecroKnight

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dammit, I didn't take one ;-;. Thanks for responding anyways :)

4. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Soldier was referring to inventory history, not trade history. Your inventory history will not disappear. You can acess it by going to the inventory tab in steam, beside the trade offers button click more and there will be "view inventory history", showing everything ging in and ut of your inventory with dates and timestamps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. NecroKnight

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah but if he declined the trade afterwards, the trade wasn't made therefore no evidence is left of it ever happening

6. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Still, you need to take screenshots of your inventory history so that there is proof that he didn't pay you.

7. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Yeah, that's what I meant.

8. NecroKnight

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello again, I am really sorry that I'm re-opening this topic but I just realized how this actually works lol

Attached Files:

9. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I think you will need an uncropped one.

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @NecroKnight,

Please provide screenshots of your Trade history and not your Trade offers. If you do not know how to access the page: Go to your inventory on steam, press "More" in the top right corner, click "View Inventory History" and you're on the page.
    If for some reason you're unable to do that, here's a link to it: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042281558/inventory/history

The spycrab happened on the 6th of July 2017, therefore the trade history screenshots needs to showcase the last trade you did on the 5th of July (Or earlier) up until the first trade you did on the 7th of July (Or later).

Please remember that the screenshots need to not be cropped, the only editing you can do is to censor out your account name in the top right hand corner.

11. NecroKnight

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Is this right?

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      165.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      166.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      157.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      176.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      171.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    @NecroKnight,

Thank you for providing the requested screenshots. The report has been accepted and the accused has been banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice