Accepted [Prophunt Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198072234858 "Fire3Falcon"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Fire3Falcon, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire3Falcon

Fire3Falcon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072234858

Description
    The owner said i was stupid and banned me for no reason and he changed the reason on the ban list from You're stupid to disrespecting staff when i joined the server

Please provide any and all evidence
    Many people were on at the time so you can ask them about it.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    He is just very mean and i would like to get back on the server and i would also like an apology for how rude he was to me

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I banned you because I came on to the server and heard you yelling over mic about how Donator was stupid, how lifetime donator was stupid, how the server was stupid and how others were stupid. You kept talking over people, and continuously calling the community/server stupid. So I banned you.

If Harpoon servers are so stupid, why do you want to come back on them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fire3Falcon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off that wasn't me screaming and i don't hate the server i just don't like how it's so expensive donator is for one server and i wasn't gonna buy it i was just saying my opinion and no one else was talking when i was talking so idk what you were hearing. And i called no one else stupid, or anything stupid i was just saying how i don't like how expensive it is for donator (which in my eyes isn't really worth it)

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    It's 30+ benefits across 8 servers. Other communities have charged like 10 keys a month for that. Ultimately, if you don't want to get it, you don't have to. But, if you're going to be in our servers, complaining on mic saying the servers, donators, community, and etc are stupid, then you are going to get banned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Fire3Falcon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well i'm sorry that i was "screaming and complaining" over the microphone and i didn't say anything was stupid and it may sound like that but i didn't want this to ever happen and i apologies and if you do unban me this won't ever happen again I promise. And i would never say that anyone is dumb or stupid and i didn't know until a few hours ago that you had multiple servers which is cool, and i like the community but we both talked this out and i hope that we can both come to an agreement.

6. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello Fire3Falcon,

As mentioned, you were being disrespectful towards our community by complaining about how our servers and the donator system are stupid. In the future, please do not complain and be rude on our servers again. If you continue being disrespectful, complaining about Harpoon and it's servers, it's donators, and the community as a whole, you will be permanently banned.

Like Eoj Charlie has said, you are not required to donate. If you wish to play on our servers and not donate, that is completely fine. Like we said, please do not complain over the mic while being rude about it because you do not like something about it.

You are no longer banned from our servers, you can now join once again. Please be more mindful of what you say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice