Application Declined PLa_sMA's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by PLa_sMA, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLa_sMA

PLa_sMA Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Pl@$m!x ⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:265996512]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:132998256
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198226262240
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vixmon
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198226262240

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    About 28 hours.

Please provide the URL to your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do have a mic, and I use it.

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I am currently a donator on all Harpoon Gaming servers. I have been a donor for about 3 weeks. So I have done a lot of helping out with admins.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    I am on Harpoon Gaming servers every day for about one to 2 hours, so I help out a lot of new people to the servers and I ,if necessary, report scammers or other rule breakers to admins, but I give them a warning first. I am also very good with tech so I can help out or warn Harpoon Gaming if there is a bug or if some command will crash the server.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    Well I am very good with server programming and all the server technical stuff so I can help out with bugs or notify Harpoon Gaming if something goes wrong or if there are some glitchy commands.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    I already spend about 1-2 hours per day on Harpoon Gaming servers, but I think I can do 3 hours a day.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    They are really nice , they help out with trading and scammers and more. My favorite admin is CanadianTuurtle , we have known each other for a while and I have learned a lot about the servers from him, he taught me about all the bugs with using the jetpack so I wouldn't crash the server, the admins are doing great in my opinion.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    Well I have noticed that there are a lot more bugs with the donor commands than people think. Also I'm not sure admins have anything to do with this ,but the item servers on the All-Trade servers go down sometimes for long amounts of time , and it makes it really hard to trade.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    I really want to help out with the servers issues and bugs , but with just donor , I don't have enough freedom or commands to do that , like I will use god mode to see what's up with the jetpacks bugs first , and use my authority of moderator to sort out trade scams and arguments and other bugs people may have discovered.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    The only major problem I have is the item servers going down on some of the trade servers , so I was wondering maybe Harpoon Gaming could report this to Valve or Steam so they try to keep HG servers up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PLa_sMA

PLa_sMA Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    xD , I don't know if my hours on HG servers are correct though. I have over 600 hrs on tf2 and I have always been on Hg servers for at least 1-2 hrs a day. I may have put the wrong hours in my application.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PLa_sMA

PLa_sMA Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh , it seems that the 28 hrs is just on one server, I have about 40 hours on all HG servers! Sorry about the mistake!

4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Your Application is now under review.

5. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @PLa_sMA,

We have decided to put you in the next staff training.

6. PLa_sMA

PLa_sMA Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    When is the next staff training?

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @PLa_sMA,

We have chosen to decline your staff application because you are not a member of our Steam group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice