Application Declined PieMoose's All-Trade, Forums Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by PieMoose, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: uncle with clout goggles
    | steam3ID: [U:1:84087762]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42043881
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044353490
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PieMoose
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044353490

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade, Forums

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    7d:16h:40m:21s on Unusual Trade( Used to be AT1) | 12d:04h;16m:29s on AT2 | 1d:20h:56m:06s on AT3

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    For the next few weeks - Sun-Sat 7pm-1am EST
    After August 10th: Fri-Sat 7pm-1am EST Sun 7pm-9pm EST

How old are you?
    15 (16 in September)

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I have one but I occasionally do not use it.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I have been a member of Harpoon for right about 3 years now( 3 years in Early December this year ) and have seen my fair share of rule breakers, scammers, and offensive people on the server while admins are not on. This tends to usually be later at night on All Trade 2 and sometimes All Trade 3. I have been an administrator/ moderator/ owner of many games and platforms. I have administered 3 Steam Groups, 5 Forums, 7 GMod servers, 2 Minecraft Servers, 3 Teamspeaks, and 2 Discords. I have yet to be an administrator/moderator on TF2, so I would need training on the commands, but I have the general skill and knowledge to be a moderator on the server and forums.

I have dealt with various kinds of people in my years of being staff in many games. These include mic spammers, trolls, assholes, and general rule breakers. I have had a history on all of the games I have staffed of dealing with a situation quickly and maturely. If you want me to contact some former owners of mine to back up my claims, feel free to ask. I am a constant trader and I rarely idle on the server, but when I am idle, I am either trading or chatting with friends on steam. If I do happen to idle, my spotty internet will help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    +1 Is nice, active in mumble and very respectful all together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @PieMoose

Can you give me more details as to who and where you administrated, for how long, and why did you leave?

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  5. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    #5 PieMoose, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  6. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    4 of the GMods server i was staff on were called Speedy's DarkRP, TTT, Murder, and Sandbox. I left those servers due to the owner going dark, and never updating the server leading to a population drop. One of the GMod servers was some MilitaryRP server. It was ran by a guy named HornedMartin. He shut the servers down due to not having enough money to run the server. Another DarkRP, Vanir Gaming, I still am staff on, but the server is going through massive renovations and changes right now, and is shut down for the time being. The last Gmod server was Envision DarkRP and I left because there was a change in owners, and unfortunately, the new owner frankly didn't like me (Old owner was named Cog, new one was a guy named Arty).

2 of the Steam Groups I have staffed were from a community called ViViX. The owner, Tyler, dissolved it after a fall out with the co-owner, which was his brother. The 3rd steam group was owned by me and was called Night Dragons. It was a MilitaryRP group that was part of HornedMartin's MilitaryRP.

1 of the forums corresponded with all of Speedy's servers, another with ViViX, another with Vanir, one with HornedMartin, and another with Envision.

One of the Minecraft servers was a Creative server that I can honestly not remember the name of. That was around 6 years ago(Yes I was 9 when I was staff on there), so I hope you understand my forgetfulness. The other Minecraft server was mine, and it was called Pie's Semi-Vanilla Survival/RP. The most people I would get a day was about 15, and I knew most of them.

One of the teamspeaks corresponded with ViViX, one was for a Rust community( I didn't have a computer good enough for Rust at the time, but the Owner(Shotgun) was a fellow admin with me on Envision.), and the last one was for HornedMartin.

One of the Discords corresponded with the Rust community( The CoOwner didn't like Teamspeak), and the other is a Meme discord that has a low pop, and much like the Minecraft server, we are mostly just friends.

Envision lasted for about a year and a half.
    ViViX lasted for about 3 years(Name changed to ViViX around the 2 year mark)
    HornedMartin's things lasted for around 7 months.
    Speedy's servers lasted for around 5 months.
    My Minecraft server was up for about 9 months.
    The nameless MC server lasted a month or two.
    The Rust community lasted for about 10 months.
    Vanir gaming is still ongoing.

7. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @PieMoose

We would like to thank you for applying for staff, but unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. The main reason as to why is because of your behaviour within our community. We've noticed you saying rude comments towards other players, creating posts which show immaturity, asking to remove threads which are against you to 'save your reputation' aren't qualities which we want as staff. If you want to be staff on communities, work on how you present yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice