CoD Personal Opinions: Infinite Warfare

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Keith David, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    After watching the gameplay trailers and all that, I'm still not convinced. Looks very out-of-the-ordinary for a CoD game, but hey, the franchise chose to evolve this way and got that moolah. Either way, my thoughts are a little biased, which is why I didn't get it yet. So for those that have it, which edition is the best to buy? Is the Remastered MW better than IW? Is zombies "good"?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    I finished MW remastered a couple days ago actually, I say it's worth it to get MW as well. Very fun to play. As for zombies, I wasn't really into it to be honest. I feel like if I were to continue playing IW zombies, I would have to force myself to. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, but I prefer playing other games. Black Ops 3 zombies is still fun and I can still play it. I never played Infinite Warfare multiplayer or campaign, just zombies. // This was the same case for Black Ops 3, I only played the game for zombies xD i'm a huge fan of it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 The Slow Scout, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  3. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    And to be honest, I wouldn't say Infinite Warfare is a bad game overall. Although I still need to try out campaign and multiplayer, gameplay videos of it weren't bad. Seems fine. A lot of people just hate it because they are comparing it to other games which I personally find dumb. Yeah, I get people that think Infinite Warfare is bad compared to other Call of Duty games, but to call it trash on its own just because it takes place in the future and isn't like the others is stupid, especially if coming from those that haven't even given this a shot yet lol ...

4. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Haven't seen such a devotion for zombies lol. Thanks for the input, because although I wanna play MW with friends, I don't wanna do it if i dislike it. I'm a big fan of MW3 and Ghosts for some reason.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice