Oi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Metal48, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Metal48

Metal48 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sup. I'm Metal48. I got into trading a few weeks ago and despite what everyone's been saying about the eco, I went from a scrap to a key in a week. Anyways, I noticed that you guys had a forums so I said I might as well sign up even though all people do on here is trade unusuals and I have none to my name and no one ever wants to buy killstreak/skinned weapons. Everyone's been pretty friendly so far except for the people spamming troll trade requests at me because I snipe friendlies, and speaking of sniping, I never fail to have a good time 1v1ing everyone else with their blindingly-bright unusuals. Sometimes I only get on just to snipe to warm up for my 1337 360 quickscope pub plays on gibuses standing still. Anyways, thanks for such a great server, and I hope to one day trade up to 10 keys so I can begin my journey to an Aces High Rotation Sensation. Yes, Aces High is my favorite unusual effect, and the Rotation Sensation is my favorite hat. Sue me.

Oh, and here is my Steam, feel free to drop me a friend request because sometimes I don't feel like logging onto the game so I ask friends if they want discounted stuff instead.
    steamcommunity.com/id/Metal48

2. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    welcome to harpoon gaming!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Metal48

Metal48 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice