Application Accepted NotoriousRebel7474's Payload Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by NotoriousRebel7474, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: {B.I.R}NotoriousRebel7474
    | steam3ID: [U:1:232244938]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:116122469
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192510666
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198192510666

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    Payload

How many hours do you have in our server?
    37d 20:36h in total.

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    EST

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I can only recall one experience and that was in a game called War Commander in sector 221 when I was involved in that server and our job was to prevent wars and make sure that the sector prospered.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I enjoy bringing new and invigorating ideas to the table to make sure payload can be more consistently populated. If staff can cooperate better it will yield more players in payload and make it easier to fill in the long run. While working with other staff members we can coordinate better and have times when we attempt to fill up payload allowing for more success.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    Richard Nixon once said, "Defeat doesn't finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits." I believe I would be a good staff member as I meet the criteria and have been on Harpoon for over a year and have seen it grow for a while now. I enjoy playing on Harpoon and have met many people that I can call friends, while respecting HG a lot and for what they stand for. I enjoy the combined efforts and can build on it to make it more easier to get payload populated and not always having to rely on upward.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    On Monday- Friday 4-5 hours per day. On Saturday + Sunday around 5-6 hours.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    The current staff is doing a great job working together and trying to fill payload up at times has proven to be beneficial and successful. The staff are quick to take care of problems when they arise and are very friendly towards new people on the server.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    Although the staff cooperate well, they can cooperate better and be more coordinated. Harpoon Gaming could have more staff working together to fill payload along with maybe sometime in the future have a payload server and a koth server that are both able to stay populated simultaneously.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." I have been in this community for over a year and have seen many staff members leave and many join. I always enjoyed payload and I was ecstatic when random crits were removed. I want to help get payload populated more constantly, while also being able to give back to the community and help Harpoon grow.

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198192510666

Special Notes:

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I'm Dominican, I have too much free time, I'm a senior in High School, I don't know what college I want to go to or what I want to major in. I'm in National Honor Society, in Mock Trial, and I can speak Spanish. I am playing silver hl as soldier and if I'm not discord I'm most likely in my team's discord for a scrim or something important.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 NotoriousRebel7474, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @NotoriousRebel7474,

Thank you for your interest in becoming staff on our Payload server, your application is now under review :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice