Nimajin's "Portfolio"

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by Nimajin, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but I still draw every once in a while.

I figured I'd make a "portfolio" to get an overview of the drawings I've done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    "Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Goku"

Done in July of 2014, I left Goku out of the picture because I had completely fucked up his face.
    Majin Vegeta.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Approved Approved x 1
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    "Seras Victoria"

Done in October of 2015, this is probably my best drawing so far.
    Seras Victoria.jpg

• Joe Approved Joe Approved x 1
  4. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    "TF2Maps 72hr TF2Jam Winter 2017 submission"

Done in February of 2017, I initially forgot about the event and therefore sadly had to rush a drawing.
    72hr TF2Jam winter 2017.jpg

• Approved Approved x 1
  5. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    "2-D"

Done in April of 2017, hyped for the new Gorillaz album coming out later this month.
    2-D.jpg

• Approved Approved x 2
  6. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    Do you do drawings on request? If so, i'd like to see some more of Gorillaz. Great looking pics!

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    I usually just draw whenever and whatever I feel like, but feel free to suggest things to draw :)

8. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Draw a trapper patroling intensely.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice