Application Declined Nicholas Concu's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Nicholas Concu, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Nicholas Concu ⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:267295788]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:133647894
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198227561516
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198227561516

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    13d 40m on all trade 2, I have more hours in the other servers.

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Sun Generally after i finish school.

How old are you?
    15,16 this December.

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do, and yes i do if i need to.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I have been on Harpoon for a very long time, I've met so many different people, made long-lasting friendships and had many fun memories. Im not trying to show off, but many people know me, I've helped many people on how to trade and prevent them from getting scammed, Stood up to people who micspam, and double/triple post in the chat.
    The reasons i got declined was because I was not mature enough in game on on mumble. Ive improved on that weakness of mine I used to have. Im working on being more active on the discord and mumble chats. Another reason I should become staff is because I can make SFM posters. I could possibly become an asset on Advertising certain events such as highlander. Anyhow, Harpoon has Always been the go-to trade server, I have to be honest, i haven't done much trading as at this time I have a tradehold, but as soon as its off, i cant wait to start to trade again. Other than that, I invite anyone who is read this far to give an Honest opinion about me, If you love or hate me, Just write it below. Thanks for reading and have a good rest of your day/night.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    +2 Very cool guy, knows what he's doing. He would make an amazing member of the HG staff!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PyroManiak

PyroManiak Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very good friend, you can count on him.
    Does greatly his job.
    And good pyro too :3

4. Nova

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    The definition of PyBro

5. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Thank you for your support <333

6. Lollynixt

Lollynixt Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    He's always a nice guy, he might have 1 or 2 slip ups, but he knows that and he apologises for it. In the servers he always looks out for the players and not himself, and generally tries to do the best he can. Altogether he would make a nice HG staff member <3

7. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    +1 a PyBro indeed! :p

8. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Thank you for supporting me <3333

9. Catbug

Catbug Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    +1 only calls me carbug on rare occasions

10. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Just as a reminder, we ask you preface all comments of support, opposition, or neutral with either +1/-1/+0. Thanks.

11. Guns'N'Roses

Guns'N'Roses Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1

12. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    <3 Thanks.

13. ResistOr

ResistOr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1

14. Nova

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    +1 (again). Way to go! Keep up the amazing work! Though i have to say i haven't heard you in the Mumble much, or is that just me?

15. ResistOr

ResistOr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have seen him bit he is in mumble at weird times

16. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    im on mumble in the afternoon because of school :-;

17. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    timezones bro :3

18. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    @Nicholas Concu - Do you believe the following comments that you've said towards other players on the server is acceptable?:

19. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Those comments are either old(when i wasn't being mature) or taken out of context.
    The first comment i remember I was calling out a hacker which was micspamming and aimbotting.
    Second was towards a person also spamming the chat.
    Third a person who micspammed.
    and I honestly dont remember talking to osvaldore in a while, thus making me belive that its an old comment.
    If you see my newer logs, you will see a BIG difference. I only get mad at people who don't follow the rules when admins arent online.
    I do apoligise in advance, i do realise that i shoud've been calm back then, but i've improved since then :D

20. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Nicholas Concu

We would like to thank you for applying o be staff here on Harpoon Gaming. Unfortunately, after much discussion regarding your application, we have decided to decline it. The main reason why you were declined was due to your behaviour and the way you act towards other players and staff. Trollish behaviour (such as talking over people when they are advertising, abusing donator via demo-charge spam into walls, etc) are qualities we do not allow here on Harpoon, especially when that person also is applying for staff. Another thing to note are the noted chatlogs which were posted above, regardless if it was 'taken out of context' or 'old vs new' logs, those comments were still made and reflect poorly.

This thread will remain open for questions/comments for a few days, in the event you wish to follow up.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice