Archived Muu ♡† Mobile✔ Need Keys's All-Trade, Forums Administrator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Muu ♡†, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muu ♡†

Muu ♡† Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +10 / 2
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Muu ♡† Mobile✔ ⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:79568481]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:39784240
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039834209
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MusicWaves
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039834209

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade, Forums

How many hours do you have in our server?
    32+

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    EST

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I do not have any experience but I feel as though I have already have had experience because the way I handle myself and other situations. I have much of the criteria to become an admin and/or mod and I do strive to be the best I can to help out this amazing community!

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    Being new to Harpoon gaming and new in general, I am someone who takes time to come up with ideas/skills but I am pretty good at thinking up stuff when I do come up with something. As I progress into the world with Harpoon Gaming, I probably will start to brainstorm ideas and/or skills to help out or move forward in the community for the community to grow.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    There's no question as why would I be a good staff member, it's a matter of a statement...that if I was to be on staff, I definitely can be a good staff member. I don't want to seem to be too overbearing, but I do truly believe I don't need to do much to change much to be a decent staff member. I believe I am pleasant to talk to and I enjoy listening and hearing out other people no matter what they may have to say in any situation (Clutch knows of me being like this). A good staff member should be able to be a neutral party and should help out their community in the best interest of the community and the best interest of every situation.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    As a college student I plan on at least trying to get onto the forums and server(s) a little bit each day (hopefully at least an hour) and sometimes more if I have more time. I do plan on working full time so given that, I will try to get on at least some time when I am available.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    The current staff is very professional in the job(s) that are required by each and every one of them. As someone new to the community, I personally believe as a first appearance, they are doing the very best they can and are making Harpoon Gaming a great community for other players to be a part of and continuing to grow.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    Again for being a newer gamer/player to HG, I have not picked up on anything that the staff and/or community needs to improve on as a whole, could improve on but I will definitely suggest somethings that I think could be improved on at a later time if something does arise.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    Genuinely, helping out people is what I enjoy doing for the betterment of each individual and the community as a whole. For the few weeks I have been playing on HG, I have had the pleasure to get to know many of the gamers (including admins/staff) who also play on the servers and browsing the forums as well as meeting some newer players too. I'm a fair and respectable person who respects everyone and does not tolerate discrepancy among anyone in addition to having a lot of fun! <3

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Of course! I have already been a middle man for people doing spycrabs/trades on a skial trade portal server and another server that has slipped my mind.

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    N/A

Special Notes:
    I have read the prerequisites for applying for a staff position, I understand them and believe I have met them.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    Just starting on the mumble server, I have enjoyed socializing with other harpoon gaming members and gamers. If I do get accepted, this will be the first official group that I will be honored to be a part of because I am pretty much always on the server (unless its a good reason why I am not) and want to support a team who has a promising future! I have been apart of the harpoon gaming community for some time now and want to help out in any way I can. Cheers!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Muu ♡†

Muu ♡† Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +10 / 2
    Note: I might be getting a laptop so I wouldn't be leaving for awhile and can continue to still be on a little bit or more than I would have if I didn't have a laptop. Thanks guys!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    We thank you for your interest in joining Harpoon staff, we will be archiving your application as you are currently away, once returning please let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice