Official Guide How to Make Your Inventory Public

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Lecatzz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    So, lately, and all the time, people join the server, and get kicked due to their backpack being private. Now it is the rule on having your backpack public, but that's another topic. Many of these people are newer players, who do not simply know how to make their inventory public, and are confused by all of the people on the mic and in the chat.

Here I have made a step by step guide on making your inventory public. If you already know how to, great! Have a cookie. If you don't, read this guide carefully, as it might relieve you from a kick from the server.

Step One: Go to your profile, and click on the "edit profile" tab below your level.
    Screenshot (5).png

Step Two: Click on the privacy tab on the right hand of the screen
    Screenshot (6).png

Step Three: There will be an assortment of little options, the third one will be about who can view your inventory. Select "public- anyone can view my inventory" (Note that your profile must be public in order for this to happen)
    Screenshot (7).png

Step Four: Scroll to the bottom, and make sure to save. Most of the time, people forget to do this step, and their inventory will still be private.
    Screenshot (8).png

Congratulations! Your inventory is now public, and you can trade once again on Harpoon Gaming's Servers!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Lecatzz, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    • Informative x 4
    • Useful x 2
    • Super Approved x 1
    • Scary x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    Lecatzz, Have 180 Cookies For Your Helpfullness (I Knew This But Other People Will Need It)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Too bad I don't have anything worth showing off...:grumpy:
    will throw CSGO for your entire inventory.

4. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    the more you know xD

5. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    the more you know.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice