Application Declined Lauren's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Lauren, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren

Lauren Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Lilim
    | steam3ID: [U:1:91253482]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45626741
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051519210
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackheartHDDnoire
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198051519210

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    1 Day 5 Hours 30 Mins + Seconds

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Full Week EST 4 am to 3:30pm. Can be early on Saturday Sunday

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    No. I dont. Well. I dont own a mic to be exact. I prefer chatting and to summon up words more. With a mic or talking direct. I feel a bit different and weird. Stage fright perhaps.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Well. Got many reasons. First I will note down of places, I have been admin of. I wont spill names of servers.

Used to be Counter Strike 1.6 Admin of Normal Servers and Multimod (Jailbreak, Bunnyhop, Gungame, Etc mods)
    Used to be Admin of TF2 of MvM 10 Player mod and Duel Server.
    Used to be help out in Forum Work for a Clan of TF2 and so.

----------------------------------------

Well. The First Reason is simple. During the game that I be present of. Little to know admin is mostly present in my slot. Except for Aaron at times before he vanishes. I am more of a funny and friendly nature though I am serious of times when it comes to scamming or any faulty and fishy trading, even helping new traders to learn from sites using price based items.

Im active in forum, Reading boards and even posted two boards but unfortunately, I didnt get recieve any response, whatsoever.

Can I ask one question if possible? What is the difference between Administrator and Moderator? Cause I could not find any notes or help from FAQ to explain what it meant. And if I am qualified for the position, can I apply for Administrator?
    Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @Lauren,

Your application is now under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Lauren

Thank you for applying, but unfortunately, we have decided to decline your applicant due to a lack of time and activity in our servers. When you feel this has changed, feel free to re-apply.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice