Just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dal Segno, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Dal Segno

Dal Segno Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Hey guys, Dal Segno here. I'm a man who loves to play video game, and be outdoors(I know, two different things completely). I am currently a Freshman at SDSU(Go Jacks). I am studying economics with the hope of landing a job on Wallstreet. I normally play on All-Trade 2, but sometimes I'll hop around to different harpoon servers. I have over 800 hours on TF2, its not that impressive, but its literally the only game I play. I found Harpoon around a year ago, but have only been active for the past couple of months. If you see me on don't be afraid to say hi to me, or send me a trade I don't bite that hard. If you guys have any other questions feel free to send me a DM, or just post a reply on this thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello Dal Segno and welcome to the forums! Nice to know that you enjoy going onto the All-Trade servers. Sweet! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dal Segno

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I really enjoy all the admins and regulars that play on Harpoon, even though I am a bit salty that harpoon stopped hosing koth, the payload server is a blast to play on as well.

4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello and welcome to the forums Dal Segno, we'll see each other on the all trades :p

5. Musical

Musical Eoj Charlie is my Hero
    Donator

Ratings:
    +66 / 3
    Welcome to the forums! Don't think memes are an instrument though. Lol

6. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hey Dal, glad to hear you like the servers. Also, good luck on getting your job on Wallstreet!

7. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    BUT IF YOU GET A JOB ON WALL STREET YOU WILL BECOME CORRUPT AND THEN GO TO JAIL AND WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT NOW WOULD WE O_O

8. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    Cheers, Welcome to the forums. I never knew you have so much with only 800 hours. But still, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

9. Portal Pirate

Portal Pirate Notably Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Welcome to the forums! hope to see you around Dal.

10. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Welcome to the forums, enjoy. Good luck with your goals.

11. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Welcome to the forums! I know im not all trade staff so you probably don't know me at all, but hey, welcome none the less. What types of genres of games do you play/enjoy?

12. Dal Segno

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I normally play FPS and Dungeon Crawler games, I started Fallout 4 the other day and am enjoying it alot.

13. Tsundere Baka

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    That's good to know, I played through Fallout 4 a couple months ago, I like 3 and Vegas better, but it was still an enjoyable experience.
    If you haven't played it already, I recommend Enter the Gungeon, fun game and I get stuck playing it for a couple hours sometimes :p

14. Dal Segno

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    That game is one that i've been looking at for a while, I beat the original issac, got rebirth on steam, but it has alot of visual glitches that makes it unplayable, to bad my wrath copy doesn't transfer achievements to steam...

15. Tsundere Baka

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Ah, a shame, I love rebirth too, I haven't finished it yet, but I plan to get around to at some point.

16. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    Hi welcome to hg.

17. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
    Howdy, Welcome to the HG Forums!

18. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hey, man. I see you many times on the server. Got any questions? Add me :D

19. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Hey Dal, glad to see you've found you're way onto our forums! :D I've seen you a lot lately on the all trades and you seem like a cool guy and i look very forward to getting to see you more and more on the all trade servers! :)

20. Nahgefae

Nahgefae Unwavering

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Welcome dude! Hope you enjoy your time here and on HG servers!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice