Just now introducing myself after nearly 5 years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Croma, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Croma

Croma Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, My name is Croma, but I don't mind being Called Cam, Cammy, or whatever you like best.
    To be completely honest, Harpoon was the first server I played on TF2 when I was a f2p. Granted yes I was confused on what I was doing but that was only because it was also my first pc game to ever play.
    I live in Illinois for now, but pretty soon I'm moving to my College campus out in Oklahoma to learn about aviation and technology.
    I found the HG forum by only looking online and typing in "harpoon.tf" after being on the server a little bit and thought I should actually go on there instead of sitting on my chair all day playing the game.
    I do enjoy playing other FPS style games such as borderlands or fallout, but I don't limit myself to just the FPS genre.
    And that just about sums up what you can learn about me for now. I'm not really the type to go ahead and tell others about myself but given how harpoon and TF2 really have given me reason to not just be bored doing nothing but work and school, I didn't like just playing on harpoon servers alone. ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    Welcome to the forums, buddy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    Welcome to the hg forums!

4. The Medic

The Medic Notably Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hey, and welcome to the forums. Glad you found us :)

5. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    I don't believe i've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Welcome to the forums! Not sure how i've missed you though.

6. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    after five years of potatos, we welcome you to our forums!!!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice