Application Declined Jernict12's TTT Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Jernict12, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jernict12

Jernict12 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 3
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048237394

What position are you applying for?

Where would you like to be staff?
    TTT

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    Yes, I have been staff on a Tf2 server a few years back for around 2 month. I have also been a admin on a populated Minecraft server for 10 months, I started as a a Mod and worked my way through the ranks. I recently retired from the Minecraft server as I didn't enjoy playing anymore and didn't like how things were going.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    Skills I can bring to harpoons TTT server is a active staff that enjoys playing games and helping people, I enjoy having fun and meeting new people. I can be very serious when need to be and do not like being tested. I can be very serious when needed and can quick to act upon "Rule Breakers"

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I think I can be a good staff member as I know the importance of being a staff and have had many experience on other game as staff, This is the first time I have applied for staff on a TTT server but I know also the main essentials and commands to help staff on a server even though I don't know all the commands I have spoken to Stew (a current admin and real life friend) and he has agreed to help me with commands and help me when I need it.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    2-3 hours

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    As from what I have seen so far Harpoon is one of the better servers I have played on, but then there is always room to get better, I think some small things Harpoon can use is when after players have died and are currently spectating they should be able to view who is a T so they can enjoy watching that player and guessing his next move.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I would like to be a member of staff as I am very active on TTT and enjoy playing it, I enjoy the community and the time put into the server and I love to be apart of the staff.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    For a little information you guys should know about me (Outside of video games) is that I enjoy playing sports mainly lacrosse, I also enjoy welding and fabrications. I also can't wait to meet more of you and help out the best I can.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Thank you for the application, it is currently under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice