Introduction! -SexySparta

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SexySparta, Sep 26, 2017.

1. SexySparta

SexySparta Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey guys, SexySparta here, I am new to the forum and I see everyone is posting an introduction.
    People may know me from: BackpackTF, Youtube, Marketplace TF, Steam

For those who never heard about me before...
    I am playing TF2 for almost 6 years now. I like TF2 because it's timeless. Awesome community and lot of fun. The best weapon in TF2 is the Market Garden! The best player in TF2 is this guy. ;) I start trading in 2013 with low-value cosmetics. The same start like every trader. I've spent a lot of hours on trading, I like it, I don't know why, but everytime you increase it gives you that good feeling. I am trading over 5 years now and reached a top-inventory. The goals I didn't finish yet: Getting a golden pan, MPtf has 5golden pans for almost the same price. So I hope someone drops the price a little bit.

Some other stuff
    What name do you go by? (First name or Steam name): SexySparta
    Where are you from? Netherlands
    How did you find HG forums? By asking my best friend that knows everything!
    How old are you? 20
    What other games do you play? AoE2
    What kind of music do you like? Pop, Dance
    What's your favourite movie/tv show? Miljonairs Quiz
    Do you have any hobbies? Yes!

Some other stuff #2
    What do you think about Scrap To Unusual? Very Bad Idea!
    From 1 to 10 keys take the same amount of time as 100 keys to 1000 keys. Imagine when you start with 1 scrap. It's a waste of time! I used 300$ to buff my trading. And take every opportunity the trading-market gives!

Is tf2 dead? No, TF2 is 100% alive. The community raised over 100k for a good charity. Good job guys! TF2 is a TOP-5 steam game. The only thing TF2 need is: Valve has to the community! The TF2 competitive needs more sponsors. The trading is alive too, selling 5000 keys every day for cash isn't dead right?

How did you get that many items? Spending hours over and over on trading. And taking every advantaged you see! I got some good/easy profit vids on my YT (for starters).

Do you have another question? Ask on my discord, please. I use my steam for trading purposes only!

If you want to trade with me, send me an offer, instead of adding me. (If you add me, comment first!)

Regards SexySparta :^)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    welcome !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    nice to meet you sparta, say what brought you to your name?

4. SexySparta

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That's a long story!
    A long time ago I Played a lot of Age Of Empires. I played multiplayer with my friends and I was a huge fan of the Spartacus Series.
    So I used the nickname: Spartacus.
    Later I played a lot of TF2 with my brother, his name was SexyBitch.
    So I changed my name into Sexy Spartacus.
    Later I joined (>F T W<) and I joined Trade.tf. My name was too long. Steam allows max 32 chars.
    So I changed my name into: (>F T W<) Sexy Sparta | Trade.TF
    Atm, I am not using trade.tf anymore and all my (>F T W<) friends quit.
    So I changed my name into: Sexy Sparta.

5. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Nice to see you joing our community Sparta, good luck with the trading goals. I could only wish of getting a pan for myself haha

6. SexySparta

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice