Hobbies

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Aquaa, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    Hey everyone,

I've made this thread as I am curious about what the rest of the community gets up to outside of the keyboard world. Reply to this thread with some of your hobbies! Personally, when i'm not playing on my computer I like to go out and play basketball for a few hours with my group of friends. A bit later at night if i'm not on Harpoon finishing my hopefully lovely day I am yet again with my friends at the city center having some drinks or taking a walk around a lake.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    I have Olympic aspirations as a canoe slalom athlete, I'm spending this weekend coaching kids as I'm injured having dislocated my shoulder while training in Spain. Hence my recent activity on harpoon, I can't train can't race so I play tf2. I also plan on becoming a part time coach and part time athlete for when I go to university for finance and accounting. Basically I play tf2 when I'm crippled which is unfortunately quite often

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Congrads Congrads x 2
  3. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Not much of a hobbies for me but, Knife/Sword collection (or other blades that may includes danger of life). So far has 5 knives and 1 sword.

• Approved Approved x 1
  4. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    ^^ literally yuri ddlc

5. Elohim Yuri

Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Indeed. Except i've had this consideration since 2015 and started early 2016. And as for Yuri, she is only into knives. ;)
    Yuri is love

6. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    You'll Like my profile theme then https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jyndon/

7. Elohim Yuri

Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Oh wait... i've seen it before... were you the one carrying the name ¨Yuri¨? I recongnize the profile somehow...

8. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    My hobbies are just to make artwork for steam users, that is how I've gained money so I ain't stopping now.

9. Elohim Yuri

Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Might make a request in the end of ze month if ye still continue with ze artwork. btw do you do it by SFM or by other programs?

10. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    Yeah that was me, the over 12 hrs in ddlc might give it away

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Elohim Yuri

Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    While i have 18 hours. Most of it has i decoded. When decoded Yuri's file, it revealed that she had a very long, long, long poem written by herself (4,2k words and confirmed by Dan Salvato that Yuri wrote it 2 years ago), took time reading it and it was quite a charater fitting for her. And found a link leading to something called PROJECTLIBITINA etc.

Well, shouldn't spam too much here about DDLC since it's about hobbies, my apologies.

12. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    For me I enjoy building stuff when I'm not in tf2, right now me and a team of 4friends are building a fully functional small scale elevator out of wood. We are also circuiting the whole thing by hand rather then choosing to program an arduino chip. (Because that's waaaaay to easy and we love a good challenge)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    When I was younger I did Shotokan Karate, eventually getting the black belt after a few years of practice. Sadly I lost the spark shortly after getting 1. Dan, so I would show up less and less for practice and eventually quit completely.

One of my more recent hobbies is definitely livestreaming. I've been streaming since Febuary of last year and plan on continuing for much longer. I used to stream a lot of Dead by Daylight, but have slowly moved over to primarily streaming MvM on Team Fortress 2.

• Approved Approved x 1
  14. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello ! I love sports. I was a swimmer for ten years and now I just go to the gym. I have been working in the gym for 8 years now !

15. ItsnotYourfault

ItsnotYourfault Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My hobbies include gaming, fishing, surfboarding and traveling to new places.I have visited 18 different countries so far!

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  16. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    what's your twitch??

17. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice