Heya Guys and Gals!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daddy Kimps ♥, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Daddy Kimps ♥

Daddy Kimps ♥ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! I used to go onto Harpoon Gaming servers a lot a couple years back. Never made an account on the forum until now, however. Anyways, onto the introduction! My name is Niklaas, though I prefer going by Nick. I was born Dec. 16, 1999, making me 17 years old. I was born in Georgia, though I've been living in Tennessee for the majority of my life. When I'm older and have the money, I'm planning on moving the Los Angeles with my girlfriend. I currently don't work, though I'm hoping to get a small job by the end of the year. I'm going to pursue a career in voice acting, but if that doesn't work out, then I'm hoping to make it as a police officer. I'm a very socially awkward person, so I'll almost never start a conversation or be able to keep a conversation going, as I won't know how to reply. I love playing Team Fortress 2 as of lately, along with Overwatch and Tower Unite. On an occasion I'll play Garry's Mod as well, though I've worn that game out as of lately. Now, I'd like to end this with a group discussion. This is gonna be cheesy, but here it is: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? No cheating either, i.e. more wishes. For me, I'd have to go with being oustandingly wealthy, have superb music talent, and happiness for everyone around me. Thanks for reading! Hoping to make plenty of friends here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    Welcome to the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Be prepared, the academy for the LAPD is really rough. However seeing how dangerous the area is it needs to be.

Hats, hats, and more hats.

Welcome to the comunity. Were a bit small on here but I hope you enjoy your stay :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Nice to meet you Nick, welcome to the forums! ❤

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice