Hello, I got scammed :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CimA #BrokenHuD, Apr 10, 2017.

1. CimA #BrokenHuD

CimA #BrokenHuD Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nothing special here, just got scammed on one of your servers :/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @CimA #BrokenHuD,

Just like I told you on steam, please stop spreading false information. You were not scammed, you scammed another user. After losing a wagered spycrab, you refused to pay up.

Spamming my profile saying that I'm a scammer is not going to help you in any way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Look, you dont know the whole story, you just know 1 part...
    So listen up boy,

First of all, that plugin is not perfect. It is good, but it got me banned. What happend is that ... WE CRABBED AT THE SAME TIME ! But I did it 1 sec faster than him, thus I reached the limit first. But if he crabbed first, I would won... That is the first problem

Second of all, he crabbed once before the crabb, I dont not have evidence, you will have to trust me because I AM NOT A SCAMMER, not anymore... He crabbed once before the plugin started, making him losing 1:0, than he crabbed additional 2 times - losing the crab, but the spycrab plugin didnt know about that 1 crab he did, thus not marking me the winner. When I said that I won, he declined it, I have screenshots but I will have to find them.

What am I expecting ?
    Apologie form you, and an unban, I dont mind that I didnt get my 10 ref., it is not a big price for me to pay, I could have pay him 10 ref., I didnt minded such a low drop, but what I wanted was Justice. Just the feeling of him losing items...

Cima - 15yr old coder - "Piis out bois"

4. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    If you crab at the same time the plugin adds a score for both and if you are behind the other player it will wait until both parties crabbed the same amount of times before it determines a winner.

5. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not happend sorry :/

6. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    if both players so 3 spycrabs in the same amount of taunts, it will go to sudden death mode. So then it will up it so the person who crabs a 4th time wins. Again, it wont end until both players have done the same amount of taunts.

7. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well it didnt..

8. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    That seems really unlikely because, as Sugoni just said, the spycrab will continue if there is a tie.

9. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There really wasnt, if I pay back the items that I bet, will I get unbanned ?

10. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You will need to make a ban appeal, and then go from there. Keep in mind however being majorly disrespectful is NOT going to help your case.

11. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, where can I apply Ban Appel ? And I am not disrespectful, I am just honest...

12. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    This is correct.

You may appeal here:
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/forums/fraud-appeals.57/

13. CimA #BrokenHuD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everyone, you are being very nice and helpfull

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice