Hello harpoon!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Colonel Cynical, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Colonel Cynical

Colonel Cynical Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll just follow the format as it seemed to be good for an introduction...

My name Is Ian, Colonel Cynical on steam

I was born and raised In duluth, And went to denfeld high school (Go hunters!)

I was going through servers, Found you guys and fell in love with the server. It is unlike skial which is just a plaster of spam ads, Scams, And anything but a trading server

I'm currently 30, Living with my friends.

I love the soulsborne games, one of my all time favorite pieces. Virtually, Challenge is what I like.

I love metal, A7x primarily, I also like korn! Other interests with music is primarily german stuff. (E.G Der kommissar, Seems the most famous)

I don't care for T.V, So I haven't ever purchased a cable package.

For my hobbies, I just love writing. It is always nice to isolate myself and dive into my imagination...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Hello and welcome to Forums and HarpoonGaming! I see you're interested in writing and so that lead to one thing... Doki Doki Literature Club! ^^
    Yuri is my love! <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Greetings and Salutations I welcome you to the harpoongaming forums

4. Helvane

Helvane Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I like writing too, mostly about anime stuff though :woot:

5. Colonel Cynical

Colonel Cynical Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heh, Until you fall in love with her on act 2...

6. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    True... And that is indeed the sad part by suiciding after her confession even if you love her or not. Still. I love Yuri much and so we have to wait until 2018 for Team Salvato's new game they're working on which is PROJECTLIBITINA that includes all 4 of them and Monika is suppose to be ¨hero¨.
    Already spent some time decoding, looking through other files and so on... But decoding Yuri was rather interesting, for she had another poem that contained somewhere around 4200 words. It was interesting poem and if you know how to decode or want a copy of her poem, let me know and i'll get it. ^.^

#6 Elohim Yuri, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice