Halloween Stories.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dont3venTryM8, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    What were your worst or best halloween stories. To be honest, my halloweens have been going fine until the 80 year old's put 3 year old candy in your bag. And they give so much!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    I had a girl break up with me on Halloween last year. We were at a party at my friends, in which the guys were all gonna stay the night. She just like told me at like noon so I had to spend the rest of the day with all of them when I really just wanted to leave lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Interesting day to break up with someone I would say.

4. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    While not really on Halloween, still deals with it somewhat, a week after Halloween, my sister's ate all of the candy they had already, I've only a couple of pieces of mine, and I had about 400, we lived in, eh, about middle class area and the fact that my neighborhood really got into Halloween netted me all that sweet sweet candy. But I come back from school the find my sisters have gone through pretty much the whole bad in about 1 day, was pretty mad, but I got over it... 5 years later, I still remind them about it like the guilt tripping person I am, but hey, I was pretty upset that day.

5. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I kinda feel ya? Expect change the brother with me, and you with my older brother, lol.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice