Application Declined Hacked Cupcake's All-Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Hacked Cupcake, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hacked Cupcake

Hacked Cupcake Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 2
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Hacked Cupcake
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43153100
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046571928
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046571928

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade

How many hours do you have in our server?
    16 days 22:28:51 hours

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    UTC-05:00

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    A little while back, I was an inactive moderator on Harpoon Gaming, and was fired. But, I have learned my lesson from this and I hope I can be more active.

Also, I used to run a self made server that me and my friends used to play on, but not much.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I could bring may ideas and skills to the table.

I could bring ideas such as server updates, and website updates that community members would really like. Also, when I have to think of a good idea for school, I usually come up with one.

Some of my skills are that I like to program, and code websites (my website: http://www.switchboxreview.com/). Also, I am pretty good at playing TF2 and I'm pretty good at trading.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I think I would be a good staff member because I am responsible in real life. I also think that I would make a good staff member here at Harpoon Gaming because I love to spend time on the computer. I know mostly everything about Team Fortress 2, and other games.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    I can spend about 2-3 hours on week days, and 5-6 hours on weekends.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    I think that the current staff are working together to come up with good updates for the servers. They are also trying to think of ways to make the community happy.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    At the moment, I do not think that the Harpoon Staff or Harpoon Gaming in general could improve much at all.

It is an amazing server, and the staff are amazing people. But, there were some things a while back that could have been fixed, but were fixed, and now the server is just about flawless.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I would love to become a staff member here at Harpoon Gaming for two main reasons, and hundreds of little other reasons.

First off, it is the only reason I am still playing TF2. If this server didn't exist, I probably would have quit TF2 a long time ago. But this server is so much fun, that I just can't stay away.

Secondly, I love the community and staff. Everyone here at Harpoon Gaming is friendly, and doesn't discriminate against younger people like me.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Yes, I am ready to act as a middleman for events and trades.

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    No, I do not have a rep thread.

Special Notes
    I have read the prerequisites for applying for a staff position, I understand them and believe I have met them.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I am sorry for not being active last time I was a moderator. But since that was a long time ago, and I have learned my lesson. If I get accepted this time, I will be 100% sure to be in the server as much as possible, and also helping the community as much as possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Cake Cake x 1
  2. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    I wish you the best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your application is under review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice