Application Declined Gorrah's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Gorrah, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Gorrah ⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:311811214]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:155905607
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272076942
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorrahYT
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198272076942

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Around 30d+ in All-Trade 3, 7d in All-Trade 2, I do not stand afk on the server all of this was gained with myself being there rocket jumping, trading etc. I also have a couple hours in TTT

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    UTC, After school on weekdays, mostly all day on weekends.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do use it.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    After my previous application, I have tried to be better and become more of a respected character in the Harpoon community, I have taken aboard on what you have told me and it has been a goal to achieve.

As before said I would like to be a mod to give more availability to authority be more accessible and so we can make Harpoon Gaming a more controlled community with myself as a moderator. I have chilled down the behaviour that was an issue before which is still present today but not to the extent of what it was before.

Since then I have been giving a more serious attitude within the servers with some humour in there, I still enforce the rules and when I see people break them and not listen towards me I normally go to my friendslist and ask a mod/admin if they're able to get on.

I have a considerable amount of confidence and passion in Harpoon Gaming and I know it can grow but I really want to be apart of this to assist its growth. I just feel that my constant availability can give a great impact on it and help the community out.

I hope that the saying "second times a charm" is true with me because I'm very confident that myself can suit the role.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Gorrah, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    +1 I think Gorrah would make a great moderator hes active on the servers and is able to give you a great time and doesnt make you feel intimidated

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nebrassy

Nebrassy Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    +1 Gorrah is very active and respectful on the servers

4. ❤UnclePancake❤

❤UnclePancake❤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1 gorrah is a very friendly and mostly polite person that would make a great mod

5. Paragon7667

Paragon7667 Somewhat Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1 it's Gorrah need i say more?

6. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Respect my dud c:

7. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I give everyone options, if you want to advertise while I am speaking about something random, I encourage it.

8. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    You sexual piece of a pancake.

9. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Nothin more needed.

10. Princess Fox

Princess Fox Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    +1 Fox approved and a sw00d d00d

11. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I've been approved c:

12. Princess Fox

Princess Fox Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    By a fox no less!

13. SemperMiko

SemperMiko Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Now you can be approved by a Red Panda

+1 in the short time i've been fully active here, i have noticed good things about gorrah and few minor slights.

Very positive attitude, Always trying to enforce the rules but in a way that isn't too enforcing. Very active on the mic, a pleasure to be around and best yet, he's easy points.

Now, unfortunately there was a minor disagreement between him and another player on the mics, but I think he has bounched back from that and proven is very mature for his age, and is willing to fight for what he belives is right.

14. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    cheers for the comment, I do very much to enforce my opinions on certain matters without any drawbacks, of coursing being appropriate.

"I've been approved c:" again C:

15. dylantyler000

dylantyler000 Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    +1 He is a very well based player and is generally a nice guy, he treats all with respect and would be great for this community!

16. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    +1 He's basically already a moderator just with the tag ;)

17. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Gorrah,

Are you still interested in becoming staff?

18. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Hell yea!

19. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @Gorrah, we have decided to move forward with your application process and will be contacting you about an in server evaluation soon.

20. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    If anyone is wondering about my inactivity it is due to recent mocks especially this week and the week after, mostly I have been playing csgo but will be returning very soon with my constant activity streak which I previously had.

I will be active on the forums as well during this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice