Application Declined GhostMonkay's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by GhostMonkay, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostMonkay

GhostMonkay Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: GhostMonkay
    | steam3ID: [U:1:115203071]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:57601535
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075468799
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GhostMonkay
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075468799

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    5d 21:30:42h

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Wed 6-10 PM Thurs-Fri 6-10PM Sat-Sun 12AM-8PM Eastern US time

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I feel like I would be a good candidate to be part of the staff on Harpoon Gaming because I would consider myself as a very friendly person. As staff, I could help others if they have any issues and resolve problems without being rude or disrespectful. I am also very fair and patient, so I can give out fair punishment to different people on the server and work with them to sort everything out. I have a decent amount of hours on this server and have a little experience in being a moderator on another trade server that sadly, no longer exists. Every day I log into tf2, I always go to one of the Harpoon All Trade servers to start off and then go from there into either casual or another server. I have come to know many of the staff and regulars on the server, and was recommended to fill out this application by Joe yesterday night. As well as Joe, I was recommended by Tuurtle from Canadia to apply. Thank you for your time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Hello,

Unfortunately, your application is denied. This is for the following reason:
    1. Lack of activity in server, mumble, or forums. Last connect to any server, or forums was March 26.
    This does not mean you can't ever be staff, however, at this time, you are not active enough to be a staff member. This thread will remain open for questions/comments for a few days, in the event you wish to follow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice