Application Accepted Freedom Monk's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Freedom Monk, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Freedom Monk

Freedom Monk Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Freedom Monk #3Months
    | steam3ID: [U:1:144549831]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:72274915
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104815559
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/157283057108
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198104815559

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    5 days 08:10:55 hours

Please provide your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)
    Trade 2

How old are you?
    16 years old

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I do. I was an admin on a server called fluffy's fun house. It had around 25 regulars and occasionally it went up to 30. I was an admin on this server about 2 years ago.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    I am a very creative man and i think i can see into the eyes of the players about maybe being a friendly mode, more teleports, or some strange and funny sounds.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I think I could bring good ideas and I can be on at stranger time than other admins or moderators. But i can be on the normal times as well.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    3-4 hours
    Minimum

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    I think they are doing good of interacting and enforcing the rules.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    I think trade staff could be better at being on at different times like late at night, earlier in the morning , and mid day.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    I feel that to many times i have been on and i can not enforce rules because since i am not a mod people will not listen to me.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I am 16 so school will be in the way of being on mid day but i can be on from 3-11 pm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice