Forums Scavenger Hunt Event (Ended)

Discussion in 'Previous Announcements' started by The Slow Scout, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Event is now over. Winner of event is LordOfStalkers! Congratulations to him and thank you all for participating in the forums scavenger hunt for Harpoon's 4th birthday!

Harpoon Gaming is turning 4 years old and we want to celebrate with you all! Not only are we hosting an event on our All-Trade, TTT, and Payload servers, we're doing one right here on the forums. We're giving away an unusual to a lucky person, but who? :nailbiting:

Scavenger hunt! You guys will be doing some fun tasks to have a chance to win an unusual. This event is taking place starting on Monday through Friday. The event will start at 12 pm on Monday and will end at 12 am on Saturday.

So how does this work? First off, you MUST post within this thread in order to qualify. We are only counting those who have entered by posting within this thread. In total, there are 8 tasks. You must complete all of the 8 tasks and you will then have a chance to win. These tasks may include clues which will be highlighted in green. DO NOT post your answers in this thread. Posting answers and ruining this event will get you banned from the forums and will disqualify you from winning.

When you have collected your answers, head over here https://forum.harpoongaming.com/forms/forums-scavenger-hunt.122/respond. Answer the questions that are provided. Remember, you must get all 8 in order to have a chance to win.

Good luck to everyone who is participating. We thank you all for being part of Harpoon and celebrating the 4th birthday of Harpoon Gaming. We hope to stick around for much longer with you all. :) Good luck and have fun. You can still join!

Complete the following:
    • Create a Rep Thread
    • Where would you find more information about us? Name 1 staff member that is from "The great state of Georgia"
    • If you wanted to report someone but don't know how to, you would read me to find out how. Find this thread
    • In TF2 Trade Servers -> General Discussion, there is a thread titled "3 Promo items!" Name the three promo items that were shared in that thread
    • Members. Who has the second most messages count on the forums?
    • I'm the only Prophunt staff member! Who am I?
    • We're partnered with Harpoon Gaming! Who are we? Name 1 of Harpoon Gaming's partners.
    • I'm a donator! What color did my name change to on the forums?
    See above when you have collected your answers! And no, you may not submit another set of answers, each person gets 1 chance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 The Slow Scout, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  2. caamt13

caamt13 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +52 / 3
    Good luck!

3. ❄SubZeroDestruction❄

❄SubZeroDestruction❄ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    May the best man and or woman win.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    Glhf

5. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    gl

6. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    ezpz

7. Catbug

Catbug Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    good luck guys and gals

8. WeezWeez409

WeezWeez409 Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Good luck!

9. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    hf gl

10. Party Demo :3/Pooptroop

Party Demo :3/Pooptroop Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  11. mathman111

mathman111 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good luck to any and all participants!

12. 6God

6God Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OooOoo what unusual, but goodluck everyone!!

13. Spooky Chief

Spooky Chief Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Good luck everyone Xd

14. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    This thread is now locked. Thank you to all who participated in this event. I have received a few comments saying that the forums scavenger hunt was fun, i'm glad that you guys enjoyed it! We hope to do more forum events in the future, good luck to those who entered. :)

15. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Once again, thank you all who have participated in this scavenger hunt. We had a group of people who got all of the tasks completed correctly, but only 1 could win! The winner of the scavenger hunt is @LordOfStalkers! Congrats, you will be receiving an unusual hat as a prize. As I have said in my other post, we hope to do more events on the forums in the future. It was very fun, I hope you guys enjoyed it. See you all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice