First Day on Harpoon/Weird Day. (write your experiences of your weirdest day on Harpoon servers)

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lauren, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Lauren

Lauren Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Uh. So where to begin~
    People experience weird stuff on TF2 and trade servers. And well, I faced weird stuff, scary moments and uh okay moments.

So~ when I joined,there were like 8 people, 3 admins I think. And it was like, some cosplay fantasy going on for some time in the morning. And me too, copying other people and being an idiot :3 Then it went back to sniper F2Ps which I tried to end up with ambassador and Awper shots.
    -RESTARTED SERVER-
    Then some admin was trying to make some trampoline while other admins were just, confused and running circles around. And just being weird before going sniper attack and wars. Yea. Morning wasnt that much fun or anything.

Afternoon, it was like 28/31 slot and got in. Played around. Saw someone spycrab and run away. A kid calling me copy cat since I cosplayed his loadout and picked on him. Upgraded my frontier Justice SPKS to Proks for just 2 keys.
    And the scary moment of my life owo. Admin.
    You see~ I m a very funny and cheesy person. And someone like called out someone for scamming (which wasnt since the trade didnt go through) so some admin was afk before he saw this and asked who was scamming. And I was being calm and said no one is scamming.
    Admin-sama "Who is scamming?"
    Me "No one is scamming. It wasnt a scam since the trade didnt go through. Take a chill Admin~"
    Admin-sama. "Adress me as admin-sama and I m chill"
    Me. "Admin sama, but you are are admin-sama. You arent chill~ Hehe!"

..... Then admin sama, held my collar, pulled me close. And stared in my eyes, down my soul. And spoke. "Im chill when Im chill, you neednt tell me.."
    And Im scared for life.
    You really need to be easy and cool on players~ We will be scared too approach if you look like you will stab us if we give you a wrong report.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    nice story :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yarally3

Yarally3 Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sounds like a typical day on the server. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    when I first got on harpoon, I had no idea of what was going on. I only joined recently to sell my summer shades so, I searched for a random trade server and to this day I do not regret joining this server. The community is fantastic with wonderful people supporting me and good admins administrating the server. When I first joined, there were about 5 snipers with the darwin's danger shield(the weapon that I hate the most). I wasn't able to leave spawn and no trade requests yet. So, I had to play my worst class that I could play, Sniper. And to this day, I am playing sniper and improving on how to aim and getting those headshots even though I have 300 ping. Well, in the end, The server helped me get better at the sniper and I hope you enjoyed my little story.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    btw you should learn sniping at servers with default gravity if u want to improve (try hg payload)

6. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    Well the all trade sterver is basically where i play now and i dont enjoy sniper so i'l just casually play as him. He is fun sometimes but i enjoy playing other characters like spy

7. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    I don't think I remember the first day on Harpoon :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    I don't remember my first day but the best day when on AT3 with lots of cool people and I was a newly made mod. I was having fun in mumble and in the server laughing my ass of because I was colorizing a few people one of them being Catbug and him being the goofy one he is started using a heavy birb hat and resizing himself to be huge which made me lost it cause of how funny it looked. : )

9. Lauren

Lauren Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    IT WAS REAL!! :c

• Like Like x 1
  10. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Oh wow haha, I really enjoy hearing peoples stories about there time on Harpoon, always makes me laugh and really realize what fun our servers are! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
  12. RULER

RULER Notably Active

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice