Favorite headphone/earbud brand?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Hika, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hika

Hika Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I like Sennheiser personally - I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 439 headphones I use for everything.

How about you?

2. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    I've had Razer headphones those were good and loud but uncomfortable
    I currently have a Logitech wireless headset they were shit at staying connected at first but with some research they're fine now and super comfortable so i'd have to go with Logitech for now ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    ew Logitech G930s I prefer Logitech G430 since they don't break easily and sound very decent

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    they were only like 50 dollars at the time when the original price was I think 120 dollars? I was like HOLY DEALS WHY IS IT THIS CHEAP and then I found out why ;~:

5. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    mine are normally 55 dollars...

6. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Razerkrackens or astros and I do personally like beats or vevo

7. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    Beats

8. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    By Dr.Dre

9. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    Beats are trash, overpriced with low impedance cheap headphone drivers. A list of good headphone manufacturers as follows. Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Joro, Korg, Bose and Logitech. Sennheiser is my favorite. i have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 450s.

10. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    For music*

11. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    even for music, Honestly your better off buying a Pair of Sony headphones for 20$ then buying beats for 100$. Practically the same Audio driver.

12. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    Still like em

13. Hika

Hika Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Agreed. My Sennheiser headphones were $60 and they produce better sounds than Beats.
    Plus the two year warranty is nice.

14. The Creature of Crete

Ratings:
    +16 / 2
    Earbuds wise.
    Skullcandy,It's what i use at least over here. They're pretty strong.
    Headphones/Headset wise.
    Trust Quasar Headset.

15. Frisk

Frisk Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I agree, Beats are trash :p Low sound volume & quality. They cost about $18 dollars to make xDDD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ayodax

Ayodax Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Logitech is pretty guuud. I've had the Logitech G230 for 2 years now and they've been grate so far for me.

17. Normies

Normies Ugly Ewok

Ratings:
    +36 / 1
    I can't be the only one to just buy headphones from 5 Below or the Dollar Store. Similar audio, for 90% less.
    (maybe that's why whenever I talk it's just a ringing noise lol)

18. Subliminal

Subliminal Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    For the money, the Kingston HyperX Cloud can't be beat. Make sure you don't get the Cloud II or other variants as they add a lot of craptastic post processing (noise/echo canceling). I use these for gaming, although I used to have Sennheiser PC-350's. For non-gaming or if you don't care about a mic, Sennheiser IE-800's can't be beat. I have an older pair of IE-80's and love them for listening to music.

Edit: The Kingston HyperX Cloud headset I referenced can be found here:
    http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98

19. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
    I second the Sennheiser love and I also love Audio-Technica!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice