Application Accepted Dread's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Delphox, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Delphox

Delphox The fox with an addiction to gaming

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Steamrep Profile Block
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097843248

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    5 days as "Dread" 7 days 23:55:00 hours as "Braixen"

Please provide your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)

How old are you?
    19. 20 in December

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes and yes

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I have experience on an old trading server called "RazorSharp Gaming" the server didn't get many trades but I was a moderator. It was my job to make sure that the chat was racism and offense free, aswell as mute anyone micspamming.
    I had the power to kick but I always consulted my fellow staff and the higher members before coming to a decision. I've had to deal with some aimbotters and script users before aswell.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    I can bring more events, general giveaways and more fun. I'm told that I'm fun to play with on the servers. I used to buy the gift items and randomly send them to people on RazorSharp gaming and I can pick it up again if that's ok with the other staff.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I'm always positive and say what's on my mind. I don't hold anything higher than the server rules and take care in abiding by them. I am on everyday and for quite a good few hours every day.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    about an average of 4-5 hours a day on the servers.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    I feel that they are providing a fantastic first impression to new players who come to the servers and help with any questions. Jessica helped me get to this application and even when the links kept failing, they helped sort it out.
    I hardly see the other staff members though.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    Enforcing the one person at a time on mic rule. I've seen a lot of people interrupting with micspam and cutting off advertisements.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    Because, though I haven't been on Harpoon as long as other people have, it feels like home to me and I'd love to help out whenever I can. I've had to report problems on the server to Charlie before and want to continue helping to make the servers better.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I play MvM a lot and when I apply for stuff, if I get it or not, I like getting feedback
    I also have agreed to use mumble (Logan's teaching me how to use it)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Delphox

Delphox The fox with an addiction to gaming

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I have mumble installed now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice