Application Declined Dr. Sabotage's TTT Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by rocky, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocky

rocky Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 6
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Dr. Sabotage
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:72933488
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106132704
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adamjohndavidson
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198106132704

What position are you applying for?:

Where would you like to be staff?:
    TTT

How old are you?:
    13 Years old (14 this year)

Do you have a mic and do you use it?:
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?:
    In my past experiences, I have had many admin experiences on different games, gamemodes and communitys.

My first experience must of been HL2RP, I learnt how to deal with lots of different situations like lieing users, DDOsers, propminges and even RDMers. I started as Operator, and was soon promoted to Senior Administration for my pure dedication and service towards the Server and Community.

I have had experience Moderator TTT, for a guy called DarkElite, I learnt how to use the ULX administration mod / tool and quickly learnt how to adapt and sort out situations within TTT like RDM, Speedhack and false RDM reports.

In TF2, I have had experience Administrating my own community UHM Gaming in the past, with Team Fortress 2 servers (VSH, Prophunt and Trade) Garry's Mod servers (DarkRP, TTT and Prophunt). This experience was awesome, and gave me a better idea on how to admin and sort out problems.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?:
    I can bring new and fresh ideas to the table such as Modification Ideas, new maps to add to the Command Line and I can even map and code if its needed to make more Custom content for the TTT server itself.

If a newer update to one of the TTT is needed, I can respond quickly and add that update fast so that everyone is satisfied with the newer update.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?:
    I think I would be a good staff member due to my Maturity and Professionalism when it comes to Moderating / Administrating. I can also make posing / media for the TTT servers if its needed such as Promotional videos for the Server or even loading screen images which will make the Server unique and possibly bring members into the Community.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?:
    Pretty much all of my free time.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?:
    I really have no Idea on what the Staff could improve on, so I will leave this as simple as I can give it. I think they should give detailed bans / kicks when a user breaks one of the rules, for instance, bans can look like this for a RDMER:

"RDM"

I want to change this to:

"RDMing after warned by Staff Members, come back when you want to not break the rules ~ Dr. Sabotage"

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?:
    I want to become a Member of Staff to improve the Members experience and make the HG Servers as proffesional and mature as possible when it comes to banning, kicking or warning.

I would like to become Staff as I think I would make a great addition to the team.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?:
    I can map, code and model to a certain extent!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    As a community we strive to protect and educate players against scamming and fraud, and for that reason, I'm denying this application as we do no accept individuals who have a fraud ban on SR.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice