Application Declined Dr.Frog's Unusual, All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Dr.Frog, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Frog

Dr.Frog Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Dr.Frog
    | steam3ID: [U:1:47847641]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:23923820
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008113369
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrFroggy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198008113369

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual, All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    1 Day 5 Hours 22 Minutes

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Sun 6pm-3am EST

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes i do have one and use it

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Im very friendly to everyone no matter who that are or how they have acted. I'm very fast at learning how things are ran and like learning new things about the server and the people. I would like to help the community with the mic spam and clearing out the server of the toxic players that everyone doesm't like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I've heard you have accused one of our staff members of scamming. We've internally reviewed the incident and found no such issue, would you be able to explain that accusation?

Also, I've also heard from other community admins that you've made negative comments towards Harpoon. Given that these were told to me in passing, I don't have confirmation you've said them, but would you like to address these rumors?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dr.Frog

Dr.Frog Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you could add me and i will explain all this

4. Dr.Frog

Dr.Frog Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heard you are a very busy person, so I will post it here for you to read later or for anyone else that curious about those statements.

I have never said anything negative about the servers and I have told countless people to come on them to trade.

The other statement is true. I did call one of the admins a scammer, I have seen them countless times try to lie about the prices of an item or try to trick players that don't know the pricing on their own items to trade for the admin's items that are valued less.

I have dropped it because I have tried to find evidence that backs up my statement but couldn't find any old screenshots or reports on bp.tf that supports the claim.

So in all, I open this can clear things up for everyone and hopefully this doesn't hold me back from helping the community because of my mistake.

5. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    A claim that has been investigated and has shown no evidence of. We've even reviewed the trade history of the admin in question and have found nothing that would be suspect. I find it problematic that you would accuse someone of scamming (although the offense would actually be sharking) without evidence or any sort of ability to back up the accusation. And ignore all evidence presented to the contrary.

6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    @Dr.Frog

Apologies for the delay. At this time, we feel that you are currently unfit for staff, and have decided to decline this application. Thank you for your understanding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice