Application Declined Deathblow's Forums, TTT Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Deathblow, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathblow

Deathblow Mr.Lonely, Potrai Smettere

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072314869

What position are you applying for?:

Where would you like to be staff?:
    Forums, TTT

How old are you?:

Do you have a mic and do you use it?:
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?:
    Previous positions: TF2 Raffle Smash:Moderator CalamariLandRP:(Zombie Rp):Moderator) Last Ones Standing:Advertisement Staff,Forum moderator,Server Administrator) Royal Danish Kingdom:(PERP): Administrator,Global Moderator), Eugecus:Forum Moderator,(TTT)(DarkRp)Manager,Developer) TF2 Playboy servers: Administrator.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?:
    Well I'm not the smartest person in the world but I got some ideas to make the server improve and make it a fun place for the players who join and play on the servers. We could host meetings about the servers (TTT) as all the members who play could put in what they think and what they want and any all suggestions that come through from players and staff team.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?:
    I strongly believe I can be a great asset to your team, Im going to put my reasons in point form.

- I have 2,600 hours on Garry's mod
    - I have experience and use to own a garry's mod community,I've had ttt,darkrp,and perp servers.I had to shut down my server simply because I could not pay for them at that time.
    - In an admin sit I can strictly follow a guideline if needed and when I attend I look at both sides being as non bias as possible if not completely non bias, looking at both sides of the story before making a decision, as I do that I make note of all the details I can so if they are needed later then I have them(legit sit with a notepad on my computer desk.)
    - I'm also a very honest person.
    - I try and help any possible way I can even if not admin related like helping new people, making suggestions etc.
    - I know the rules like the back of my hand and they where the first thing I ever did when joining the server was read them.

Extras: Here ill just bring up a couple other random points.
    - I have been spending about 2 hours a day on the server, The time will improve for sure
    - I've been active on the forums, as well as in-game, this is obviously a must for staff.
    - I've noticed the staff is a fairly large team but I've played a couple times when there is no staff on, I'd like to help and I'm on a ton so that's just one more person who will be available.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?:
    From anywhere 2 hours to 12, I could be on the forums all the time.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?:
    I believe that the community is doing good and the staff as well acting professional but I do think they could be some improvements on the forums and as well on the servers. These are all the things I have catched with my eyes, There is always something to improve but I do not catch any right now.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?:
    Now this is the part where I tell you my skills. I prefer to think logically as opposed to an emotional standpoint. I never choose favorites, but logically deal with each situation I am held responsible for. (I like to think of myself as the middle man or the scales of justice) Secondly, I am mature. Now many other applicants will say the same thing, but can't maintain their maturity throughout their course of gameplay, but I feel like I have held my ground by keeping a cool head at all times.

Thirdly, I will discuss Friendliness, Respect and honesty. I believe the cornerstone to a good community entails teamwork. Where each member can easily get along with another member without any hostility. A place where being truthful and friendly can keep a community in check. I choose to be friendly, not because I have to look good in front of others, but because I am, in real life, just a friendly guy.

I hope that I proved, through this post to be a good candidate for Administrator. Overall, I feel like my time being on, and open perspective can open a huge player base over the year and for the future to come. I would like to cite my application on being a member as proof that the things I was talking about wasn't faulty words, but something I will keep with myself always.

1. Having a calm and collected perspective with a professional attitude when it comes with the game as well as dealing with players.
    2. Being an active forum member and bringing knowledgable input into discussions.
    3. Obeying rules as well as chain of command.
    4. Giving other members an intense game-play when they join.
    5. To help protect the Harpoongaming name and deter any of those who sully it

I'm mostly wishing to become a moderator to help the TTT server improve.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?:

Name's Sarp, recently 19. Been a smoker for 5 years (lul underage) Was a varsity debater. I have been a gamer since the age of 5
    Thanks for reading, hope you're all not gouging your eyes out.

Note: I was vac banned on rust. We all make mistakes and I am one of the some who has, I have learned my leson. Cheaters SUCK!!!

If I were to be denied due to my play time and due to some players not knowing me I understand and I respect it. I could always give it a try in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello Deathblow,

Thank you for applying to become a part of our staff, your application is now under review. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please speak to me, and we'll move on to the next stage of your application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice