Buying a new pc

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Snyper4000, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Snyper4000

Snyper4000 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey so I'm buying a new pc can anyone Recommend A GCU?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    I would suggest custom building it with parts from new egg; however, if your just looking for a gpu nvidias are great

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Snyper4000

Snyper4000 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh yeah Ik nvidias are good which one do you think I should get? I mean I know i dont need the newest and the best because im on a budget so what do you think?

4. Riixu

Riixu Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
  5. CodeShort

CodeShort Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Tell me your budget, and I'll find you the most affordable & best quality. <3

6. TheChineseDolphin

TheChineseDolphin Your average dolphin
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    Aye. PCPartPicker is a wonderful thing. Personally i was going to go for a Nvidia GTX 960, but I might get the 970 instead.

7. Hika

Hika Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I would say build one. PCPartPicker is a great way to find where a part is the cheapest.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice