Declined Bug Report: A problem joining AT3

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Mysty~, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty~

Mysty~ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Screenshot (13).png Please describe your suggestion or bug report
    Hi, I'm fairly new to TF2 and I was told that Harpoon was a good server to join to start trading on, and due to my location, I was suggested All Trade 3, but for some reason, I am unable to join, I keep getting this message; "disconnect: you must have at least 1.0 total hours played (0.0 hours that are not within the last two weeks) in order to join this server." I have over 15 hours from about a month ago and don't know why I still cannot get on, please help, thanks. c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    Has this problem been resolved? Are you able to join now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Mysty~ / @Telly_,

This is not a bug, you're required what it asks to join the server. Please don't pretend to be a new player when you're obviously not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice