Bring Amberlamps!

Discussion in 'Flame Bucket (Recommended 18+)' started by Tillman, May 19, 2014.

1. Tillman

Tillman Friendly Neighborhood Sloth
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +33 / 5

BangySlangy referenced this in Last Poster Wins. Go to 2:50 for "Bring Amberlamps"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BangySlangy

BangySlangy Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Why is my post so popular? xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    Self defense my ass that crazy old guy kicked the shit out of him ain't no one doing that on a bus there's blood everywhere.

4. Sentinel Trap

Sentinel Trap Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    It was self defense and the ignorant fuck got what he deserved hes a vietnam vet he fought for everyones freedothat young punk was lucky he didnt get seriously fucked up.

5. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    It is true that the 50 year old individual pushed him to react that way, in a way it was self defense and when someone comes at you and starts to hit/touch you i would probably do the same, but beating him the way he did i found a little too much.

He probably deserved it in the end for insulting him and going at him after the elder man decided to change sits and go away, funny how the other woman were encouraging him to go and beat his ass though it was the opposite.

6. Sentinel Trap

Sentinel Trap Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I did some.research on it after posting my original response, the 50 year old pulled a knife on him as the vet explained in multiple interviews

7. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    While it shouldn't have escalated to violence. The older gentlemen was quite ignorant and bigoted and I'm sure the comments he made escalated the situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. The Living End

The Living End Totally Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 49
    Why the hell would you post a vid promoting violence on the forums? Seriously do you like unnecessary violence that much? The fucker who actually recorded this shit would rather get some content to put on Youtube and get some views than help a man who is getting the shit kicked out of him. In the video, the guy who is filming is even encouraging the man who threw the first punch to beat the crap out of him. This video just promotes violence and the Youtuber who posted it clearly wanted some attention on his shitty channel. Just another reason why I will never set foot in the U.S.

#8 The Living End, May 23, 2014
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
    • Chill Pill Chill Pill x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Well then.

10. The Living End

The Living End Totally Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 49
    @FlyingAnonymoose
    To all those people who have rated my post dumb and "chill pill", I actually knew someone who moved to a new place and one day he was on a train, he had an argument with a guy on the train and that guy beat him to death later on. To the people who voted chill pill, I admit I did need to calm down a tad with that post. To the one who voted dumb, I am sorry I don't find violence amusing.

But my comment on the person who filmed this stands, if we stop this kind of stuff from happening the world would be a much better place than the way it is now.

#10 The Living End, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice