Application Declined BangySlangy's Forums, TTT Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by BangySlangy, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BangySlangy

BangySlangy Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Unknown
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:60242695
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080751118
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080751118 I think its this

What position are you applying for?:

Where would you like to be staff?:
    Forums, TTT

How old are you?:

Do you have a mic and do you use it?:
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?:
    I have been super admin and mod before on 2 server called EGC and FGC

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?:
    I have been admin before so i know when to use commands when to help and when to warn and when to talk to someone. Im a friendly person i dont rage im very chill and i like having fun. I dont use my commands to much aka if someone does something wrong i talk to him first before using commands for example if someone RDM's then i wait and talk to the person to see if the person has an explaination so that i might not have to use commands

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?:
    I think i can come up with alot of ideas and im a nice person i never break the rules and i know when to strike with my commands. I think im very good at making friends and i wanna take that to use in becoming known on this server and make it a better experience for me and i can help alot since i love TTT so i will play alot

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?:
    2-3 hours per day and maybe even more if i can get staff so that i can help people

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?:
    I dont think that much can be changed as this server is great i only think there could be some more maps but nothing else really atleast of what i have seen

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?:
    I really like this server and i wanna help it even more so that it keeps going and i want it to be a peaceful server with no one breaking the rules and i can help with that because i know what im doing

Any miscellaneous information we should know?:
    My skype is --

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BangySlangy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Why cant i put my skype? If thos works this is it: UhhUttack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BangySlangy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This*

4. BangySlangy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Can anyone take a look at this?

5. Bottswana

Bottswana And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Staff Member Co-Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +193 / 6
    Thank you for your application.
    Your application is now under review by the staff team.

6. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    At this time, we've decided to decline you application. We believe you should concentrate on being more active on the server and getting to know the staff more before applying again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice