Addressed ban appeal luxor

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by LUXOR, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUXOR

LUXOR Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: =(LUXOR)= brown finger
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:41302118
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042869965
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jesusintherain
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198042869965

i was banned from harpoon for a week i belive by ananamoose. i was doing trades and not spaming/ being a dick. i said i was selling my keyboard which i actualy am. he thought i was troll trading and warned me 2 times. i asked him if i could ask him something without him banning me and i told him i am seriously selling it and please do not ban me. He thought i was trying to troll him and banned me. i offer to provide evidence that i was selling it. on other servers no one realy cares im selling it and no admins/ players get beefed by it. even if i am troll trading people and admins get a laugh out of it and i really do not think ananamoose is a fit admin. also earlier i used my bounded face once and ananamoose interupted my trade talk with someone and kicked me. forcing me to rejoin and find the person i was talking to. he also wasted aton of my time talking to people because he can ever give me a strait answer and goes one about what a troll i am etc when i never have any major problems with other people. I admitadly do go on to troll like yesterday when i got banned which i gues was ok because i did spam before he got there but he banned me way after we were done talking. but were not talking about yesterday. this was an absolutly rediculus ban and am requesting to get it appealed and something done to ananamoose. or at least him take a day off so he can cool off his beef with me

also note this is the longest i have ever been banned from this server....
    i have been kicked before for reasons he has banned me in the past.

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    From what I can see, you argued with him over the previous ban and finally after being warned you eventually stopped.

Then you spammed and were told to stop and eventually did.

Then you said you were selling your keyboard for buds, which I welcome you to try to explain, for instance, who would got first, what sort of keyboard and how you are doing it. As to me, it seems like you're just trying to troll.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LUXOR

LUXOR Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it is a corsair k90 with cherry red mx and i will ship with usps 4 day with free shipping depending on how much they pay.

if they have alot of rep im going first but if not im getting a long term middle man.

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    There's a large gray area when dealing with rl good, it ends up being a nightmare and difficult to work with, normally most servers discourage it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LUXOR

LUXOR Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is the only server i have had a problem with it. but if he said i am not aloud to sell IRL items then i would stop but he thought i was joking and i told him i was being serios and he banned me so...

6. LUXOR

LUXOR Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sooo...

7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your ban was set to expire in 2 days, I've set it to expire today. However, I recommend you listen to the staff in the future, and as far as rl items for tf2 items, that's almost impossible to regulate.

This is your warning to respect the staff, and if you troll or disrespect them again, I'll personally give you a permaban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice