Application Declined [ATG] A$$@$$!N's All-Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Overkillabyte, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overkillabyte

Overkillabyte Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 3
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: [ATG] A$$@$$!N
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41625865
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043517458
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/assassinjournal
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043517458

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade

How many hours do you have in our server?
    13d 14:59h

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    (UTC-05:00) ET

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    I do, but I don't use it.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I'm am now an admin on Minecraft for a server called Your Epic Motd. It's my friend's server and I know the requirements on it. I also know the requirements if i was a mod or admin for any other server.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I'm particularly a cool and calm guy,and i can keep a low profile, as not many people talk to me. If someone were to spawn camp, interrupt an event, or disrupt an admin, i would be on to give the person fair punishment.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I get on a lot on my free time and when i do, i kind of stick to the server and play for hours. I would be a very good server mod because i can deal with any kind of problem at any time. I know when people do things that aren't allowed on the server, and i remind people and newbies on the server to re-read the rules.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    2+ on weekends and maybe on weekdays because i have school on those days. I can also get on the server if it is a holiday.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    They are making sure that everyone is following server rules and are making sure no one causes trouble.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    I think Harpoon Gaming as a whole are very good at their job and the staff are also doing a great job. I only recommend that a staff member can stay on the server and that the server adds shifts, so that a staff member can be on at all times. Also, they can add a new map for All-Trade 1 Server, as many people go to the Trade 2 Idle Server because of the simple map.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I love Harpoon-Gaming and it is my favorite server to be on. I want to help the community become even greater then it is now and make it a safe place for traders to trade on.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Yes, I'm ready to act as a middleman for any event

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?

Special Notes:
    I have read the prerequisites for applying for a staff position, I understand them and believe I have met them.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I try not to brag, but i'm a great sniper, and i get 100 points a day on the server only as sniper. As i stated before, i'm a very calm and cool person, and i try to act it even in bad moments, because i used to be hot-tempered. I'm a unbiased and completely honest, no matter what situation there is. I also used to be a old Harpoon Member, but i had a little break from TF2 and steam because of issues i would not like to talk about. I also tried to apply for staff many times in the past, but due to my inactivity and behavior, i was denied. Now i want to be part of this ever-growing community and i wish to make it better then it is now. Thank you for hearing me out, and i wish the best for the future of Harpoon Gaming.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello A$$@$$!N,

Thank you for applying to be a Moderator. At this time your application has been declined. Our main concern is your activity and your behavior in the server(s).

We suggest you work on your activity and that you also make sure your behavior is fitting to what one would expect from a staff member.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice