Am I dreaming?

Discussion in 'Flame Bucket (Recommended 18+)' started by atariman1000, Jun 28, 2014.

1. atariman1000

atariman1000 Unwavering
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    only punctuation I use is ! and an occasional ? deal with it
    My sleep schedule has got pretty fucked up lately and leaves a lot of time to think especially after my recreational dimension advancement sessions and dmt has been on my mind basically its excreted out of everything living and its one of the chemicals that make up dreams as well as the chemical created when you die but now I have been questioning this existence more and more if we dream when we die are we reborn or has another existence manifested in what was our mind (or soul). And what trip am I on when I go to sleep? I think I'm gonna just do some DMT and break the barrier
    row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream muthafucka.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    What?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HeroofWinds1

HeroofWinds1 "That Canadian"

Ratings:
    +57 / 7
    What just happend?

4. ShockWavez

ShockWavez That Guy No One Likes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21 / 2
    Yes.

5. Backseatsman

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +266 / 13
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. atariman1000

atariman1000 Unwavering
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Just look up dmt trips

7. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
    atari you have once again gone where no human could go

8. Helen Kane

Helen Kane Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    dmt fucks people up

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice